Broark

WAYWT 2020 (Denim Edition)

great to see you over here Paul!

that's a good facial expression. you make uncle volvo proud.
I've worn my caturday tee for about one hour today, until my daughter decided to use it for clean her hands after the ice cream.

^ also, excellent "beard characteristic" @julian-wolf – an essential for classic Volvo-style posing... next you'll have to do a Beautiful_Freak

after 2 months I wore only shorts, jeans time came ...

Levi's

GBG001

Wallabee's

GPTempDownload.jpg

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Sorry bout the neg rep @julian-wolf.

Don't be shy dude, we ain't exactly cat walk ready over here! Let's see the outfit!

@Ar_thor great look

How’s the Sassafras shirt sized? Been looking at some of their shirts for a while, but haven’t seen many examples of how they fit on more Western body types

@julian-wolf Generally they're designed to fit on the looser side I believe - at least the 3 shirts that I have. In a lot of ways they're designed much like jackets but with shirt weight fabric if that makes sense?

I generally wear an XL (44?) in most MIJ shirts with some exceptions but in Sassafras I wear an L across the board. Looking at the measurements I might even get away with medium in some models but that's not the fit I generally go for (and not the intended fit I believe) and there would probably be an issue with the sleeve length. For reference I'm 195 cm and 85 kg, slim but wide shoulders.

They're lovely shirts with a lot of crazy details, especially when it comes to pockets. The only thing to keep in mind is that you won't be able to tuck their shirts as the pockets will get in the way on many of their designs so you might want to consider the length when picking your size.

Great first WAYWT pic mate

@Dan_F are those the william gibson chinos? looks like a solid fit on ya. i tried em on but they unfortunately made me look like a rodeo clown. 

@roomtemplacroix yes they are, and thank you! The fit definitely isn’t for everyone, they’re pretty wide legged, but they a very comfortable.

8 hours ago, Ar_thor said:

Oh well, fuck it. Threw the boots and jacket on again and snapped some shots. Losing my virginity here people.

IMG_20200902_184140__01.jpg

I love that Vetra. Is it one of the moleskins? 

3 hours ago, persco_ said:

I love that Vetra. Is it one of the moleskins? 

No, it's the heavy linen one. Got it on sale and absolutely love it.