Broark

WAYWT 2020 (Denim Edition)

SDA, SDA, 2 Ears, Andersen, SDA.

956D35D6-0EC3-4F6C-99DA-39BEEF72B51C.jpeg

391DE5F7-B5D5-4BB7-A719-EA78FE401DF5.jpeg

Been dressing pretty lazy lately since we're not really leaving the house much.
Thinking about buying some WH tees to replace these Lady White Co. tees that are falling apart. 
Anyone own both? This is a large, thinking about the WH lot 4601 in XL.

Warehouse.
Lady White Co.
Roy.
Vans.
EsnL1B9.jpg

If your going for the standard warehouse 2 pack tees , don't bother ... there not bad t shirts but nothing special 

Not sure if they stopped doing the 2 pack tees or not (haven't seen them in awhile), but these are the lot 4601's.
Translated description states that they're loopwheeled.
147506812_o2.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20191220
147506812_o9.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=20200331

@BroarkDon’t their tees shrink in the wash?  I’ve been seeing them being advertised by Sugar Valley lately and have been thinking about buying one.

@mlwdp I think a bit, S&S had some and stated that they shrink about an inch in most dimensions and stretch back out.
I don't have any first hand experience with them yet.

i have a few of those in medium, pretty good quality and comfy too. They feel more like comfy old tshirts compared to loopwheeled tees from TFH, RMC, TSG that are built like tanks

@goodrain how would you compare the fit to some of those other brands you listed?

u56GAR7.jpg

bandit tee

freewheelers 1947

red Wing x eat dust pecos 

@Broark can't compare to LW but I have 3 WH 4601 ts and they are great T's for the money. Cool wash gave me little to no shrinkage. 

Not as heavy as TFH THC T's and nicer than RMC loopwheel ones 

@GeemanWH tees look promising but I beat my tees to crap so I too am concerned when washing and shrinkage.  I have a lot of Glad Hand tees that work ok but I want to get away from side seam tees which can be annoying right now..

I got the WH indigo dyed pocket tee last summer; definitely light weight compared to the FH but great feeling on the skin. They advised to size up which I did but since I didn't wash yet its still oversized on me. I don't mind, just roll the sleeves and embrace the roomier fit

13 minutes ago, SLAB said:

I got the WH indigo dyed pocket tee

I have it too. It's super comfy.

A little more WH coupled with orSlow shirt and regular footwear. Love the fit (tracksuit bottom style) though the cuffs are constantly riding up. Harumph the things I have to deal with these days....
DE0F750C-AA25-4727-B22D-F7AA30CAFC0D.thumb.jpeg.37a56bbfc48b24282e0fa1eb730e1bec.jpeg

8 hours ago, Geeman said:

@Broark can't compare to LW but I have 3 WH 4601 ts and they are great T's for the money. Cool wash gave me little to no shrinkage. 

Not as heavy as TFH THC T's and nicer than RMC loopwheel ones 

Sorry, for clarity @Broark by LW I meant lady white.

8 hours ago, mlwdp said:

@GeemanWH tees look promising but I beat my tees to crap so I too am concerned when washing and shrinkage.  I have a lot of Glad Hand tees that work ok but I want to get away from side seam tees which can be annoying right now..

None of my WH T's have side seams and they wash fine. After the first wash I wash as normal on a 30'c cycle.

3 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Buzz, orSlow, Veja

20200403_123406.thumb.jpg.a65d558c8e8ac6238853b99919da2ae8.jpg

Hey,I was wondering what size you wear that Buzz sweat, and how tall you are. The sweats look so short in the sizing charts.

I'm 6'1" (or 1,85 m) and wear a size L. But keep in mind, this one is from the older Buzz Rickson line-up which were even shorter than the newer ones AFAIK.

3 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I'm 6'1" (or 1,85 m) and wear a size L. But keep in mind, this one is from the older Buzz Rickson line-up which were even shorter than the newer ones AFAIK.

Thank you for the reply, The size fits you well, do you find them really short? I am about the same height as you, but they measure 60cm/24" in length, never thought that would fit someone my height.

Another one in the forest.

Ki369Akh.jpg

ROj5Nsih.jpg

Ref: Borali / Visvim

pAc39T9.jpg?1

opISz83.jpg?1

Monsivais, Oliver Peoples MiJ, Ooe Yofukuten, Stevenson Overall, Wild Frontier Goods, CSF, White Kloud

Edited by dudewuttheheck

Barbour shirt

white tee

SC

Wallabee

GPTempDownload.jpg