WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

indeedindeed @Maynard Friedman

...rather than blankly staring at others in meatspace we can instead find virtual others blankly staring back in the few milliseconds they get before being subjected to the s-w-w-w-w-wipe that creates and re-arranges the clutter of our digital debris...

[ooops didn't mean this to hit the top of a page...]

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

I know but we have the sun, the pizzas and the mandolins, can't help myself.
I should move to the land of battered and deep fried mars bars and work hard for a couple years at least to reach your epic stature...

2 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

I know but we have the sun, the pizzas and the mandolins

We are more environmentally friendly because we don’t use up as much sun as you and pizzas can be deep fried no problem, but unfortunately we can’t grow those little oranges you mentioned ... 

Edited by Duke Mantee

9 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

I know but we have the sun, the pizzas and the mandolins, can't help myself.
I should move to the land of battered and deep fried mars bars and work hard for a couple years at least to reach your epic stature...

My father's side of the family is from Edinburgh and my mother's the Aeolian Islands—perhaps this explains my bland demeanour, charitably referred to as "calm" by my colleagues. @Duke Mantee, if only you had mandolins... you could be drinking chinotto instead of irn bru...

Sir yes sir, got 4 kids now, they’ve been keeping me busy. Homeschooling, tai kwon do, aquatots...a semi-domesticated woodland creature. Between the fam and running trails like a black goat I’m full up