WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

43 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I thought you’d gone off the rails for a moment Duke but realised you were just sporting a nice track-suit.

A couple of points Maynard:

1. It’s hard to keep track of all of your puns

but

2. I think you’re at the end of the line

Edited by Duke Mantee

I suppose what I’m saying is that I think it’s good to add a bit of your own style into the mix rather than simply copy someone else. I don’t mean that as a criticism, just a thought. However, if you don’t like belts, then discard my comment immediately :biggrin:

5 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I suppose what I’m saying is that I think it’s good to add a bit of your own style into the mix rather than simply copy someone else. I don’t mean that as a criticism, just a thought. However, if you don’t like belts, then discard my comment immediately :biggrin:

didn't figure out that Hayashi owned a copyright on the no belt thing!

25 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Yeah, I don't think its not a secret this look wasn't grown on my own ideas (triple negative, does it still makes sense?!)

yeah but "cosplay" is one of the most enjoyable parts of the game right? ; )

@beautiful_FrEaK I was thinking along the lines of a brown belt to complement your shoes. I’m in the “naked” camp when without a belt and wear them even with a pair of cinch back denim. But i got using the belt to attach utility knives, lens bags or cable ties etc, when at work. Your company better watch out you don’t get head hunted!