WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

that's a good facial expression. you make uncle volvo proud.
I've worn my caturday tee for about one hour today, until my daughter decided to use it for clean her hands after the ice cream.

@julian-wolf Generally they're designed to fit on the looser side I believe - at least the 3 shirts that I have. In a lot of ways they're designed much like jackets but with shirt weight fabric if that makes sense?

I generally wear an XL (44?) in most MIJ shirts with some exceptions but in Sassafras I wear an L across the board. Looking at the measurements I might even get away with medium in some models but that's not the fit I generally go for (and not the intended fit I believe) and there would probably be an issue with the sleeve length. For reference I'm 195 cm and 85 kg, slim but wide shoulders.

They're lovely shirts with a lot of crazy details, especially when it comes to pockets. The only thing to keep in mind is that you won't be able to tuck their shirts as the pockets will get in the way on many of their designs so you might want to consider the length when picking your size.