WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

@Double 0 SoulShoes are the only real way to show off fashion as a dude we look pretty ridiculous unless we are dressed like Alain Delon - agree with the critique of the hipster uniform @Duodequinquagesimus but you shouldn't put down an aging hipster like me who need some mf and ooe to impress himself.  Now on the shoes.....well....they're handmade by a cobbler in a mexican village and he's been plying his trade for 50 years for the likes of Richard Burton etc. A tiny unassuming storefront. I'll pass the love along to him when I see him. 

^ I really liked the shoes and the way you pose. It’s not the typical dummy pose standing straight with I don’t know what to do with my arms that is so popular here. I see a happy confident fellow standing beside a pretty cool car.

I fully agree. Shoes and a nice watch it’s all you need. Jeans shirts jumpers jackets are all the same if you are not Elton John which is our case. 

Edited by Duodequinquagesimus

@unders yeah the 35th collection in 2005... I queued up to buy a few pairs from Hip when it was in Thornton's Arcade on different days when they came out... I found a pair of Lee Quinones for sale on eBay and posted it in the Trainers thread earlier... must have been hyper-inflation since then

Edited by MJF9

15 minutes ago, unders said:

D’oh. Just seen over there. Very nice, and a good investment it turns out. 

Mine are well worn now mate... but them folk who kept them box fresh would get a decent return it seems