WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

200713.thumb.jpg.ba8feb1ff10e901cd6829fdd9cb4c9b6.jpg

Let's see how this posting thing works.

Shoes: Tender Sidings

Jeans: PBJ SLB-019

Shirt: Tender Type 442

Jacket: Super old band jacket, from the Blur - Think Tank album.

It looks like the upload picture function REALLY messed with the colors in the photo?

3 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Do you unpick the patch from your jeans too? if no, there is a difference??

My comment about @tigerstrom being an 'inner city kid' was just a joke, i wasn't expecting any kind of debate on the subject, honestly i don't give a crap if folks remove their swing tickets or not :)

One thing, though, that does tend to trigger me somewhat—when people are so proud of their New Era cap (usually Boston Red Sox, for some reason... baseball is possibly the least-followed game in Australia, all power to the actual aficionados though) that they leave the lovely shiny round sticker stuck on the brim until they get a sticker fade and the thing curls up and dies. Come to think of it, maybe sticker fades are a thing and I'm displaying my ignorance... wouldn't be the first time..!

It was a trend around the early 2000's in the UK, the BBC are not exactly 'cutting edge' and this article was written in 2005, think the trend has long past now..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4421282.stm

..aside from what is written in the article, it was an era of counterfeit brands so i always assumed 'label wearing' was down to folks proving their cap was legit.. but im sure aunty beeb knows more about youth culture than i ever will...

Edited by Double 0 Soul

1 hour ago, Double 0 Soul said:

It was a trend around the early 2000's in the UK, the BBC are not exactly 'cutting edge' and this article was written in 2005, think the trend has long past now..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4421282.stm

..aside from what is written in the article, it was an era of counterfeit brands so i always assumed 'label wearing' was down to folks proving their cap was legit.. but im sure aunty beeb knows more about youth culture than i ever will...

Counterfeit caps were a huge thing back then, gotta prove you got the real thing and so on.

Still have mist of my collection from back then, but once you're in for a bit, you don't care about it as much