WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

Took the family and the denim to Colchester Zoo yesterday. Bravestar, Atlast, Nudie (bamboo selvedge, the thinnest jeans I own and perfect for now). 
48935DBE-0598-4FF2-9B1F-6BA9C62D773E.thumb.jpeg.6f257fab5aa429d32d29851f798ab4fa.jpeg

CFE3E78C-3281-49E2-8251-6CB82045914B.thumb.jpeg.7d83c02b9239dcf1517e503f4e1acdd1.jpeg

4 hours ago, Toegun said:

Took the family and the denim to Colchester Zoo yesterday. Bravestar, Atlast, Nudie (bamboo selvedge, the thinnest jeans I own and perfect for now). 

I hope you kept your distance from the panda enclosure whilst sporting those bamboo jeans :laugh2:

6 hours ago, tigerstrom said:

2020-07-12_02-20-27

HW Dog Co

Champ de Manoeuvres

Tcb 50s

Paraboot Michael

Is that the travelers hat?  And I took my “calling card” off of mine but I guess it’s a personal preference.

18 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

He's one of them urban kids who likes to keep the price ticket dangling from their new bball cap... fashion innit!

Almost the right time of the year to pull off the sombrero fits, just saying haha!

1 hour ago, mlwdp said:

Is that the travelers hat?  And I took my “calling card” off of mine but I guess it’s a personal preference.

Yes it is. I've only worn it once or twice and didn't actually think about the card haha. 

But I guess I have to remove it so the popular kids on sufu approves ;)

14 minutes ago, tigerstrom said:

Yes it is. I've only worn it once or twice and didn't actually think about the card haha. 

But I guess I have to remove it so the popular kids on sufu approves ;)

Now you’re being too reckless.

2AF1FA15-F817-45A3-905F-61AA95855DAC.jpeg

11 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

He's one of them urban kids who likes to keep the price ticket dangling from their new bball cap... fashion innit!

I don't see there's a huge difference from keeping the patch on your jeans. The tags are made from high quality paper so should age with the garment.

That being said, I took them off all of my HWD headwear. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Ar_thor said:

I don't see there's a huge difference from keeping the patch on your jeans.

That being said, I took them off all of my HWD headwear. :biggrin:

Do you unpick the patch from your jeans too? if no, there is a difference??

My comment about @tigerstrom being an 'inner city kid' was just a joke, i wasn't expecting any kind of debate on the subject, honestly i don't give a crap if folks remove their swing tickets or not :)

@tigerstrom also leaves his tags on his potted plants. He’s miles ahead of us and so he should be, have you seen his greenhouse??? The man has got drip. 

[clap emoji for Tiger]

edit: Apols everyone. This rubbish really doesn’t deserve a top-of-page post. 

Edited by unders