WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

6 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

Far and away your best outfit yet - looks like you’re Really comfortable in those clothes

Thanks very much Duke! Open short sleeve shirts are my favorite in the summer. Indeed very comfortable and easy to wear.

5 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

Dudewhatthehair!?! I mean @dudewuttheheck - what Csf pair you sporting there?

These are my WWII San Francisco jeans.

4 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Hair looks much better too dude, far less fussy than that slick style.

Haha I cannot tell you how many people tell me that. I never agree, but clearly I'm the odd one out :D

2 hours ago, unders said:

Dude’s cleaning up today. Face mask and sunglasses like a bandit too. Genuinely looks like you just stepped out of a Tarantino movie or something. 

I had just watched "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" before taking this walk... the Hawaiian shirt was a deliberate choice after loving Brad Pitt's style in the film. I don't pull it off as well, but I love this shirt.

I haven't watched a Tarantino film in years probably Sin City being the last time... i think he's a dick who believes his own hype.

I almost bought a vintage red leather jacket from one of the shops on the lanes in Brighton, i tried it on in front of my "friends" and said 'what do you think, i look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club' their hysterical laughter insured it went straight back on the hanger.. i thought it looked dope! :D

16 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

If you want to be authentic Brad you’ll need to sport a Wrangler jacket dude!

I will never be authentic Brad so I think I'll just stick with what I already have.

Loved that Wrangler jacket, though.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

22 minutes ago, Flash said:

Was pretty disappointed with  Once Upon a Time in Hollywood , big Tarantino fan but think he missed the mark with this one 

He definitely went over the edge with just about everything in this film, however I think it should be watched and judged not just as a film but in taking to consideration of all the little details that were deliberately placed in it, like different lightings and angle shots, references etc etc. might not be my favorite of his work, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. 

19 hours ago, 81611 said:

3sixteen

Resolute 713

PF Flyers made in US

Lovely Skateboards Kansas City mask96857C87-1B30-4998-9835-950371B3EEA4.thumb.jpeg.90710d126d66d1c29bc6978b62a0ba40.jpeg

Nice fit !

12 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

OfTNZnk.jpg?1

RJB Rayon shirt, Role Club T, WFG belt, CSF, Nicks

@dudewuttheheck love the vibe, nice one 

20 hours ago, Geeman said:

@81611

Same as Maynard I have the white and black pairs of MIJ PF Flyers,  black ones have took a beating and held out well,  white ones have started to crack with little use 

Thanks Geeman. I may try to find a second hand pair somewhere.

20 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I almost bought a vintage red leather jacket from one of the shops on the lanes in Brighton, i tried it on in front of my "friends" and said 'what do you think, i look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club' their hysterical laughter insured it went straight back on the hanger.. i thought it looked dope! :D

I bet you looked like Adrian Edmondson wearing his authentic ‘Thriller’ jacket in The Supergrass

82C8CE5D-30A6-4D35-8CF6-B6DD0C54FD1D.jpeg