WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

4 hours ago, unionmade said:

Jeans shirt and loafers. Tcb 60s, drake's, 986! 

IMG_20200521_142440.jpg

great fits on every pair of jeans ^, and dig the white socks steeze. bravo!
you must wear a very small size to get those proportions out of a pair of 60s

Edited by volvo240thebest

thanks @volvo240thebest Those are 32", abit on the skinny side but like to wear my jeans without a belt. Front rise and thigh is the main issue though (wish tcb could thow in an extra inch up there:). Really want to try out the 466 but again the thighs:mellow: This is what makes the game fun, measurements and finding the "perfect" fit 

2 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

@dudewuttheheck

Where have all your leather jacket-clad bokeh shots gone? 

I quite like the variety of pics we get on WAYWT. 

Well it's too warm for the leather jackets on most days now and people are enjoying the cell phone photos more so that's what I'm going to post here. 

Trust me, if it's cold enough for me to wear a leather jacket then I'll wear one. I have not forsaken them. 

On 5/23/2020 at 1:38 AM, dudewuttheheck said:

Well it's too warm for the leather jackets on most days now and people are enjoying the cell phone photos more so that's what I'm going to post here. 

Trust me, if it's cold enough for me to wear a leather jacket then I'll wear one. I have not forsaken them. 

Just curious, in SoCal what temp do you consider cold enough to wear a jacket? :D

3 minutes ago, mpukas said:

Just curious, in SoCal what temp do you consider cold enough to wear a jacket? :D

Well, I have adapted to my climate so I can wear jackets in warmer weather than you might expect.

For leather jackets, I can wear them in up to 70F/21C

For denim jackets, up to around 77F/25C

For my really lightweight jackets, sometimes I wear those at around 81F/27C.

This is especially true now that I've lost weight and I feel colder easier. It's also really dry here so 25C here is much cooler than 25C in most other places.

I ask out of fun because it the opposite where I live in CO. 'Round here, folks can't wait soon enough for the warm weather and ditch the winter garb. If the sun's out, mid-40's is good enough for shorts and flips flops, and possibly a puffy if it's windy. I live in the Banana Belt at 6,400', and it's considerably warmer than the higher elevations. I'm definitely an anomaly as I wear jeans and shirts for as long as I can. July and August is pretty much just shorts and light tee's. Summit County is at a whole other level, being at 9,000'+. Over there I've been to outdoor events and as soon as the sun dips behind the peaks it get cold quick, even in summer. I'd have on a jacket and locals there walk around in shorts and tee's like it's balmy. :D

People just get used to the environments they're in. I've talked to dudes from Indonesia and they wear leather jackets in their cities which basically never go below 80F and are ridiculously humid. 

@mpukas i remember seeing the same thing when I was in Massachusetts. The first day of the year it was clear out and there wasn't snow on the ground, girls were sunbathing in bikinis even though it was in the 40sF.

Edited by dudewuttheheck