WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

20 minutes ago, Spiraltoy said:

Norse projects cap - EG scarf - Blue blue japan jacket - Howlin by Morrison knit - Vintage Boomerang cords and Eastman made in Maine.

805FAE71-DC94-4D84-99BF-F60D60E83E2F.jpeg

Swedish weekend dad steeze

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, justintk said:

@dudewuttheheck Are people near you generally wearing masks when out? I think it's around 50% at best near me.

It was around 50% for a while, but has now dipped to probably 25% at best. I'm still wearing something to cover my face for the foreseeable future. Where I am is too densely populated to not wear one right now.

1 hour ago, dudewuttheheck said:

It was around 50% for a while, but has now dipped to probably 25% at best. I'm still wearing something to cover my face for the foreseeable future. Where I am is too densely populated to not wear one right now.

I'm with you on that!

^Yeah man, also in Chicago and I'm always surprised at how few people are wearing masks (they're presumably "exercising"). Worst is when you're at the grocery store and people get up in your grill, but I guess the pandemic has ended "socially" in many people's minds here or they just DGAF anymore. Good to remember that wearing a mask is a courtesy to others first and foremost regardless of whether or not you believe in their efficacy etc. Hell, might be a good excuse to finally post a fit pic on here since I won't have to show my face :laugh2:

Around where i live face mask usage is probably around 10% of peeps but if i go to click n collect food shopping, customers at the supermarket are 90% masked'up..

Pre-corona the Chinese students nr my work were already 50% masked but now a lot of them have moved to full PPE, with full face visors, some of them wouldn't look out of place working the covid ward :D

I was talking to a group of them about 6weeks ago before the UK went into full lockdown, they were on their hands and knees around a grate in the road, trying to fish out some car keys using chopsticks and salad tongs so i stopped to help (they didn't know you could just lift the grate up on its hinges and reach in) They all wanted to go home to Beijing because the university's had closed but if they did they would have to self isolate for 2weeks (which was unthought of back then) so they were going to stay here in the hope that the Chinese authorities would relax restrictions in the coming days.. with airtraffic grounded, i assume they're all still stuck here.

Ive been using my old neck tube/gaiter pulled up over my mouth and nose if i find myself in more populated areas but it is getting a bit hot/uncomfortable to keep doing so.

Masks are obligatory in every space where a 1m distance can't be guaranteed so I wear it for shopping or roaming around.

My wife makes very cute but absolutely not functional masks. I still have to find one that doesn't clog my glasses

IMG_20200516_110653.thumb.jpg.8e1e0f4bc54613865877d09f817740c9.jpg

@aho Unfortunately the mask also seems to signal to people whether or not you are onboard with social distancing. The people at the store that get right up on you never seem to have them on.

@volvo240thebest I have found that a folded kleenex under the mask on the bridge of your nose seems to help with the fogging. It's not perfect but it is better.