WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

On 4/26/2020 at 9:19 PM, Cold Summer said:

Ray Ban, Real McCoys, Gitman, Equus, Flat Head, Wesco. 

3KdXb7j.png

one of my favourite looks of yours: str8 out of narcos!

[I know you hate cosplay, but the vintage styling on that show is pretty good - Pacho Herrera's silk shirt steez is killer: el chapo series has even crazier 80s/90s vibes...] 

This picture came out way too dark and had to get adjusted a bunch.

"vintage" LL Bean shirt (if I've had it for 20 years does that count?)

Ciano Farmer

Edited by justintk

1 hour ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

one of my favourite looks of yours: str8 out of narcos!

[I know you hate cosplay, but the vintage styling on that show is pretty good - Pacho Herrera's silk shirt steez is killer: el chapo series has even crazier 80s/90s vibes...] 

Can't say I've seen it before, sounds cool though! 

A TV show I watched some year ago that had great style was Justified, Walton Goggins' character Boyd Crowder was always dressed in some sharp Americana stuff.

@Double 0 Soul @beautiful_FrEaK thanks guys. I can see why. I miss the bokeh, but I do actually feel like I look taller with this angle/phone camera (even though I'm still not tall :D) 

I also like this thing that I'm almost tall enough to lean on comfortably. It gives me a pose to do that isn't "the action man."

10 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I think casual is def the way fwd dude, you look at least a foot taller in this vicinity than you did stood out in the street with those 'no guage of height' wide aperture shots.

^This.

Jake, take a moment and breathe. You've gone from caterpillar to butterfly. Enjoy the casual. And the wise words, obviously.... :cool:

3 hours ago, Dr_Heech said:

^This.

Jake, take a moment and breathe. You've gone from caterpillar to butterfly. Enjoy the casual. And the wise words, obviously.... :cool:

Finally, I'm a beautiful butterfly! 

Thanks @volvo240thebest and @vIGGiou riou! I can't wait to stop wearing these, but most people still aren't wearing masks around me so I still feel a little better with one on.

@dudewuttheheck I said it before but I’ll say it again. 
The more casual looks is the way to go. Much more interesting to me. 
You also drive home another point of why I hemmed all my jeans to correct length. 
Cuffs can make you seem short and stubby. 
I was blown away how much taller you look in your recent posts. I always thought you were a shorter stubby guy based off the shots with cuffs and wider aperture. Haha 

good direction you’re moving in!