WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

20 hours ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

edit: look, see, proof; I can stand on it and everything...

lvc '44 etc...

Hem to boot ratio perfect here (something I’ve never managed to get right). 

@justintk Well done mate. Bucking the trend of lockdown weight gain. I can’t stay away from the fridge when working from home. 

33 minutes ago, JDelage said:

@justintk - Good work! I do the same kind of intermittent fasting, but I find I overcompensate during the 8hrs...

Thanks! The other thing helping me is not going to the grocery store as much (my area is under a stay-at-home order and in the spirit of that, I've been limiting my trips). So I don't have as much food around the house, and it's not as easy as it was to just go get more. Hopefully I don't fall off later this year!

34 minutes ago, vIGGiou riou said:

@justintk how you could do it ? well done. in past 4 weeks I took almost 1,5 pound more ... to eat became my hobby ... :o)

Thanks! Honestly it's just been sort of a mental shift. Once I figured out that I wasn't going to pass out or whatever if I missed a meal, it became easier.

41 minutes ago, unders said:

Hem to boot ratio perfect here (something I’ve never managed to get right). 

@justintk Well done mate. Bucking the trend of lockdown weight gain. I can’t stay away from the fridge when working from home. 

Thanks! Hoping to keep it going!

seconded; pure disheveled elegance @unders

+ re: hem/boot turn-up ratio I read somewhere advice I hold dear; with 20s/30s go full bucket, with 40s jeans; nothing too big...

@justintk - welcome; mirroring others on congrats on downward trend; I creep ever upwards on the lockdown!

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

On 4/17/2020 at 11:47 AM, uruba said:

hi! where i can find this stadium jacket?

sorry took me a while - Self Edge had it....may be sold out it was about a month ago or two!

Shout out to Self Edge and Standard&Strange  San Francisco and Oakland  who just carry some amazing merchandize. Thank you. 

Iron Heart Moleskin, Stevenson and Wesco Van Cleff III ( my feet look ginormous they're a size 8.5 brannock )

Covid helped me focus get my Honda Dream 1964 305 cc running again 

IMG_0949.JPG

Edited by thedapperdane
adding stuff

@thedapperdane Hell yes on getting the '64 Honda Dream running! I'd love to see some pics, just link 'em if you're already posting elsewhere. I wish I had a proper garage to do more work on my '78 Honda CB550. It's running strong, but I always want to tinker.

Getting my hour of fresh air and window shopping for houses that would leave me wearing Jean's from Tesco's but my misses is convinced we can afford.....

Warehouse 

Stan Ray 

Cons 70s 

20200426_121147.thumb.jpg.6c3ae5d5afb7469a2cd9e37e0b69d4d1.jpg

1 hour ago, Jared_Lee said:

@thedapperdane Hell yes on getting the '64 Honda Dream running! I'd love to see some pics, just link 'em if you're already posting elsewhere. I wish I had a proper garage to do more work on my '78 Honda CB550. It's running strong, but I always want to tinker.

Just got out my ‘78 Honda CB750K yesterday! First ride today! 

bonus pic to my yesterday's ...

same as yesterday : piece of army surplus / Resterods tee / Lee 101 carpenter Japanese herringbone /  Merz b. Schwanen socks / Sanders / nice view

IMG_1412.jpg

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

What do the posh houses cost in Brum these days - £15k? You could buy one on a couple of credit cards or just sell off half your shoe collection! ^_^

15K! I'd expect an inside toilet and running water for that much.

Maynard you so want to be a brummie