WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

16 minutes ago, youngofthesoonest said:

In the Roy I’m a 30 and in the Carmel I’m a 29

Thanks. I didn't realize that Stevenson made something with a high-mid rise until you mentioned it. They will be at the top of my list the next time that I need new jeans.

15 minutes ago, goodrain said:

Thanks. I didn't realize that Stevenson made something with a high-mid rise until you mentioned it. They will be at the top of my list the next time that I need new jeans.

Yeah the rise on the 220 is surprisingly high esp for Stevenson. They're super comfortable. The denim ages really nicely...the same denim is used on some slimmer pairs that we've been carrying for the last few years and it wears down with some great light blue colors. 

@heyson yep, sun-exposed

Did a slew of prints over this past summer with my mom; they've been sitting around collecting dust since and with how much extra time I've been spending inside, these past few weeks, I've finally started finding places to hang some up

Really great reward-to-effort ratio, for anyone looking for a fun home decoration project

2 hours ago, julian-wolf said:

@heyson yep, sun-exposed

Did a slew of prints over this past summer with my mom; they've been sitting around collecting dust since and with how much extra time I've been spending inside, these past few weeks, I've finally started finding places to hang some up

Really great reward-to-effort ratio, for anyone looking for a fun home decoration project

Good stuff man! You’re definitely right about the reward-to-effort ratio too.

1 minute ago, chambo2008 said:

@Geeman

Hey bud, what size did you take in the jacket? 

L. Had a M originally but finally had to admit it was to small. 

The new run has been tweaked again  so check the latest version measurements if you considering it mate.