WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

@Double 0 Soul yeah they’re pretty ugly as well but as you say, very comfy. Being casual doesn’t bother me a bit...come to think of it, I should probably have paired them with an Albam parka and a pair of Edwins.

Edited by Spiraltoy

What are you doing about a haircut in these socially distant days dude? i haven't had mine cut since Christmas, i think there's a pair of blue tits nesting in it :ph34r: my Mrs gave the boy a wonky haircut today...she might have to do mine, but i know you like to visit the barber every few weeks.

1 hour ago, Double 0 Soul said:

What are you doing about a haircut in these socially distant days dude? i haven't had mine cut since Christmas, i think there's a pair of blue tits nesting in it :ph34r: my Mrs gave the boy a wonky haircut today...she might have to do mine, but i know you like to visit the barber every few weeks.

Why do you think I've worn hats in my last couple photos? :D My hair is a mess and it's only going to get worse. Even with the hats it's still not great because the back of my hair is way too long and thick. I have no idea how long it's going to be before I can actually get it cut so it could get interesting... maybe I should grow a beard with it too and go all out. :P 

Edited by dudewuttheheck

2 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Why do you think I've worn hats in my last couple photos? :D My hair is a mess and it's only going to get worse. Even with the hats it's still not great because the back of my hair is way too long and thick. I have no idea how long it's going to be before I can actually get it cut so it could get interesting... maybe I should grow a beard with it too and go all out. :P 

Ha... for some reason, hairdressing still qualifies as an "essential service" here in Australia, so you can still maintain your 'do as long as you're not performing a face-to-face gaseous exchange

But leaving the house specifically for a haircut is frowned upon

4 hours ago, youngofthesoonest said:

John lofgren watch cap

iron heart duck type III

strike golf zip hoodie

stevenson 220 carmel

vans

ED155927-A1EC-4F3E-94A9-7F89AD448594.jpeg

Your 220s are looking great. They are the perfect cut for me. I wish I could find something similar...

Edited by Suitedupmon

9 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

something to look forward too ! :-)

11 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Same as I usually do, sit in the bath in  my pants while he misses skins my head with clippers. 

I started to recced a couple years ago and always said as soon as I could notice it there'd be no messing about and I'd just shave it off.

@Double 0 Soul I like that cut on you... sort of 'Fury' meets "Peaky Blinders.' I actually used to rock an undercut that also basically was a 0 on the sides, but I didn't let the top get quite as long. I should find a picture of that sometime.

@SLAB yeah I'm really looking forward to that. Will be one of the very first things I do.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

10 hours ago, Suitedupmon said:

Your 220s are looking great. They are the perfect cut for me. I wish I could find something similar...

It’s definitely one of my favorite cuts. The closest ones I’ve found to it are the new Roys and the iron heart 888. 

Lads lads why not eradicate your lockdown hairy-ness?

Be bold, go bald! 

Get your razors out... you’ll have your egg heads in time for Easter. It’s daily therapy!

Edited by MJF9

8 hours ago, DoitsuJin said:

@dudewuttheheck nice boots sir --- how much did he quote you and how long was the turn around? his work looks impressive

These run around $670 with this leather (Maryam horserump). Took around 4 months. All quite reasonable I think given the construction method and quality. I'll get more photos in the shoes/boots thread

Edited by dudewuttheheck

Fella's w/ hair...:P  I started loosing my hair in my late teen's. Tried to grow it and make it look decent, but in my early 20's buzzed it off. Haven't used shampoo or had to go to a barber (a few rare times) since. Low maintenance = :cool:. Don't get me wrong; if I had a choice, I take the hair. I still occasionally have a reoccurring dream that I have long black hair like Anthony Kiedis in the the early 90's, ala Blood Sugar Sex Magik. 

I looked for all the yellow I could find.

Wherever you are I tip my hat to you 

Alfonso D'este  Illesteva  Lands End  Gant  Oni  and Mexican cobbler slippers from a trip to Puerta Vallarta

IMG_0021.jpg