WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

@mpukas Thanks mate! It’s a Visvim jacket from their FW12 collection. It’s made in Italy from a gorgeous cowhide. It features 2 hidden side pockets with a custom riri zip, indigo dyed patch and vintage conchos on sleeves. I like it a lot but find that the sleeves are a tad too long. Will send it to alter when I can find someone to trust. I wish I had one their natural processed one (painted with ashes, mud dyed, indigo painted/dyed) but the retail is crazy stupid. Got this one second hand in new condition for a quarter of the price. Visvim makes great garments but the retail price outside Japan (and in Japan) is crazy expensive not to say stupid for a bunch of garments. All my collection is second hand except a pair of shoes.

Here is a cochineal dyed one :

And the indigo painted one:

Edited by Collin

hey b_f. thanks. that's long story. bought them in 2015 (or 2016) when I had more kilos. I tried them, didn't feel in well, so I store them for future... Last week I decided to add to rotation some pair for summer in light weight of denim. in pool were LVC I bought during past 10 years and under the pile of them I found already forgotten SC42014. I tried them and here you go ... they are fantastic... normal high rise, not too high, perfect fit and feeling in top block and upper thigh, in knee I would appreciate 0,5 cm more - you feel knee bend, 5 years ago 20,5 cm hem was for me too much narrow, now it's fine for summer. they are more straight cut, not tapered as resolute 710, or GBG. and it's slim fit. but the best is top block.... and for summer 12 oz is also fine ...

workmanship and hardware are much more, than you can expect for the price ...

they are OW 34/34. Now I am 184 cm tall and weight is 86 kg. measurement I did when I bought them (cm/inch):

W 89/35, front r. 30/11,6, back r. 40,4/15,9, thigh in crotch 32,4/12,7, knee 22,2/8,8, hem 20,5/8,2, inseam 87,5/34,4

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Collin, jacket is amazing ... I have that from Avirex, which I bought in the middle of nineties on flee market in NYC as used. and it's my favourite ....

IMG_0671.jpg

Edited by vIGGiou riou

1 hour ago, vIGGiou riou said:

Collin, jacket is amazing ... I have that from Avirex, which I bought in middle of nineties on flee market in NYC as used. and it's my favourite ....

Thanks! Yours looks great too. And that background is just amazing, where is it ?

Welcome on the board @thedapperdane and nice outfit for your "first"! A classic well executed

11 hours ago, Spiraltoy said:

Magenta cap - vintage scarf - D.I.E jacket - Arket bag - Orslow chambray - LVC ‘37 - Jacoform 

845AE9CC-87D7-49A4-8EBF-A75469C4B393.jpeg

Wow! Jacoform, that's a blast from the past, i was given two pairs back in the early 00's by a Mancunian friend of mine who sized them wrong, rediculously comfortable footwear but not my style, ( far too 'casual' ) so i sold them on...

He'd worn this pair..

49752370341_fceebdde10_c.jpg

...but not these, like cornish pasties :D:D

49752371921_b437b415f7_c.jpg