WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

Been dressing pretty lazy lately since we're not really leaving the house much.
Thinking about buying some WH tees to replace these Lady White Co. tees that are falling apart. 
Anyone own both? This is a large, thinking about the WH lot 4601 in XL.

Warehouse.
Lady White Co.
Roy.
Vans.
EsnL1B9.jpg

@GeemanWH tees look promising but I beat my tees to crap so I too am concerned when washing and shrinkage.  I have a lot of Glad Hand tees that work ok but I want to get away from side seam tees which can be annoying right now..

I got the WH indigo dyed pocket tee last summer; definitely light weight compared to the FH but great feeling on the skin. They advised to size up which I did but since I didn't wash yet its still oversized on me. I don't mind, just roll the sleeves and embrace the roomier fit

A little more WH coupled with orSlow shirt and regular footwear. Love the fit (tracksuit bottom style) though the cuffs are constantly riding up. Harumph the things I have to deal with these days....
DE0F750C-AA25-4727-B22D-F7AA30CAFC0D.thumb.jpeg.37a56bbfc48b24282e0fa1eb730e1bec.jpeg

8 hours ago, Geeman said:

@Broark can't compare to LW but I have 3 WH 4601 ts and they are great T's for the money. Cool wash gave me little to no shrinkage. 

Not as heavy as TFH THC T's and nicer than RMC loopwheel ones 

Sorry, for clarity @Broark by LW I meant lady white.

8 hours ago, mlwdp said:

@GeemanWH tees look promising but I beat my tees to crap so I too am concerned when washing and shrinkage.  I have a lot of Glad Hand tees that work ok but I want to get away from side seam tees which can be annoying right now..

None of my WH T's have side seams and they wash fine. After the first wash I wash as normal on a 30'c cycle.

3 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I'm 6'1" (or 1,85 m) and wear a size L. But keep in mind, this one is from the older Buzz Rickson line-up which were even shorter than the newer ones AFAIK.

Thank you for the reply, The size fits you well, do you find them really short? I am about the same height as you, but they measure 60cm/24" in length, never thought that would fit someone my height.