WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

@d-rew12

Yeah it's a carharrt N1 think it was called a  sheffield Jacket. Got it about 8 years ago for cheap, thinking if it gets a lot of wear I'd end up dropping some cash an a RMC or IH one.

Ended up fitting/wearing so well didn't bother buying another!

Just googled, still available on sale 

4 hours ago, Geeman said:

@d-rew12

Yeah it's a carharrt N1 think it was called a  sheffield Jacket. Got it about 8 years ago for cheap, thinking if it gets a lot of wear I'd end up dropping some cash an a RMC or IH one.

Ended up fitting/wearing so well didn't bother buying another!

Just googled, still available on sale 

Sweet apprecaite it! doesn't look as good now in some of the pics but looks good on you, so probably jus the for sale photos haha. Thanks! Been on the edge of wanted an n1 (well have wanted one for a while) but just not sure I really need one or want to throw that much down. My a2 does the job but cheaper options are always nice.

congrats on finally achieving the flour purchase @Flash... supermarkets are the battlefield of the panic buying; try international food shops if you have any in your vicinity... last time I was out and about our local turkish supermarket had 16kg bags of the stuff if you knew who to ask...

@volvo240thebest and @dudewuttheheck - good to see the ltt onderhouds out and about... 

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Despite the face and pose I am not taking my jacket off in preparation for fisticuffs......

Suns behind me so not the best picture 

Buzz

RMC 

Loopwheeler 

Oni

Doctor Martens MIE

20200328_142252.thumb.jpg.e5becf37bab761ef611d7182bdcb0a5a.jpg

2 hours ago, JDelage said:

@volvo240thebest - Nice pic. It must feel great to be able;e to go outdoors like that. What camera did you use for the pic? The blurry background is interesting. 

It's my garden. It's a fake bokeh feature of the phone camera.

14 minutes ago, edmond said:

Fucking stay at home volvo

we

dont wanna hear the bad news on ya buddy stay the fuck home

You fucking peasant I am staying at home! Pic was taken in my lawn buddy! :D