WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

2 minutes ago, Radiohead89 said:

Fades on those conners look great 

Thanks! They've been my main pair for 2.5 years now and I'm planning on keeping it that way for at least another year or two. They've been slow, but I'm really happy with how they're developing.

1 hour ago, edmond said:

How much are those lofgren sneakers?

$300,000, but they came with a Lange Perpetual Calendar, five bottles of Pappy 23, some Myrrh, John Wayne's lost Red River D Belt Buckle, and the drum kit that John Bonham played in The Song Remains the Same that he did the Moby Dick drum solo on so it's a fair deal overall.

27 minutes ago, dudewuttheheck said:

$300,000, but they came with a Lange Perpetual Calendar, five bottles of Pappy 23, some Myrrh, John Wayne's lost Red River D Belt Buckle, and the drum kit that John Bonham played in The Song Remains the Same that he did the Moby Dick drum solo on so it's a fair deal overall.

Also came with lofgrens wife,?

59 minutes ago, edmond said:

Ohh did he give you head woth it too?

You know, you could put at least 1/100th the effort that I'm putting into these responses? Here I am coming up with all these ridiculous things that Lofgrens come with and you can only talk about sex... I think that sexual tension theory is real. I think you have feelings for John that you just don't want to admit to. As @Geeman said, there is some smoldering sexual tension going on there. Since this seems so high school, I could play matchmaker and let him know that he has a secret admirer. That may get the ball rolling.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

Magenta cap, Arket jacket, Russell Southern by John Lofgren after hoodie (For you Ed!), LVC55’s (Valencia st).

A10978D2-C8E7-4E82-88BC-9A3C34236C61.jpeg

Edited by Spiraltoy

New spot, girlfriend's camera. I'm having fun editing. Pictures taken just before a storm hit me and it started raining and had to walk a couple miles back home right after that.. Oh well !

1bBtqumh.jpg

FOH3cG5h.jpg

TRgL47lh.jpg

ANenkdVh.jpg

xSrjilwh.jpg

JGaKGGoh.jpg

CoBU8IXh.jpg

Visvim/Borali/Lady White co./ BonneGueule/OSB

Edited by Collin
Photo's sizing

On 3/19/2020 at 10:55 PM, Spiraltoy said:

Magenta cap, Arket jacket, Russell Southern by John Lofgren after hoodie (For you Ed!), LVC55’a (Valencia st).

A10978D2-C8E7-4E82-88BC-9A3C34236C61.jpeg

just to be fair to that MF. hes clothes are nice and cheap but the boots are crazy