WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

Very nice, when I was a student I had a housemate who was a keen cyclist and introduced me to Columbus tubing and Campagnolo groupsets - in the days before Shimano achieved world domination. I know that shop in Gray’s Inn Road too. Do you still have your other bike?

Got nicked din'it!

I was talking to some dude on our street who had his shed broken into back in the summer, same shit, they cut through the hardened steel lock, he was telling me that when the new fire station opened up in Sheffield during the transition between one building and the other, the old fire station was broken into and the only thing taken was the high-end cutting gear (the cops told him) they said there has been a spate of bike/shed thefts ever since.

3 minutes ago, Geeman said:

@Double 0 Soul did you get some of those all black goretex 70's?  Been after a pair but can't find my size anywhere

I did, they're impossible to get in the UK Gee unless you're a size 8 or below and believe me i checked every corner of the internet.

I got them from here very "professional" international shipping service without having to be asked.

12 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I did, they're impossible to get in the UK Gee unless you're a size 8 or below and believe me i checked every corner of the internet.

I got them from here very "professional" international shipping service without having to be asked.

I ama size 8.....

90 quid plus 40 shipping for cons! 

I know :(

I struggled to find black, gore, flat soled cycling shoes/boots and even at £130 these fitted my criteria better than anything else i looked at, you can get the orange gore version from ASOS for less than half that^ price. If they wasn't gore i wouldn't entertain them a second and most other gore cons (apart from the orange) are grim af, they were from A/W19 so they've already sold out in the Jan sales, i had to pay the price for being late to the party.

There is one 'legit' source for size 8 but they're still £95 shipped (95 is the original RRP) i even went down to Wynsors and tried to squeeze my foot into an 8, but no dice.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

5 hours ago, oomslokop said:

@MJF9 i think you already did it when you first got it but can you do another photo dump showing the details of the chore coat? would amuse me during this lockdown. 

Dropped some pics in the At Last thread matey... not sure it gets the blue fully but it’s a start... it looks we’ll have plenty of time  for denim related photos in the coming months so can post more...

On 3/17/2020 at 4:00 PM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Work edition, picture me with fugly safety shoes, looking mad important on the production floor. 

20200317_084904.thumb.jpg.7afa8b60d9646bd0c787486ea2b1b701.jpg

What do you produce man?