WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

23 hours ago, mpukas said:

@SLAB looking good. Love the Brakeman jacket! Also really like the PBJxOD - was eyeing them. What do you think of them? 

Its currently my favorite pair, beautiful dye and fabric, good weight and excellent fit (if u like relaxed tapered)

It seemed like back in the day, Skull was one of the only brands with a really slim tapered selvedge jean, but there are so many options for that now (most with more interesting fabrics), that they've fallen out of favor. Of course, as we see above, Skull made plenty of jeans with other types of fits.

The whole kerfuffle over quality issues also played a big part in killing Skull's popularity on here.

14 hours ago, dylanbooth78 said:

Aero

LVC 1947

49487459356_34ba2bf4a7_b.jpgIMG_20200204_125541 by Ian Spry-Shute, on Flickr

Also just found my LVC 1915's (the ones with the incorrect patch) so will have to see if I still fit into them!... Its been a few years;-) 

49486965568_1d3e464d7b_b.jpgIMG_20200204_125325 by Ian Spry-Shute, on Flickr

Looks great.  What Aero model is that and how do you like it?

4 hours ago, JohnM said:

Looks great.  What Aero model is that and how do you like it?

thanks mate, it is a premier range 1930's half belt in brown heavy FQHH, I had some length added and talon zippers fitted. I love this jacket, I used to have a aero 50's half belt but I was never a fan of how the shoulders looked, it was also lined in alpaca which meant I could only wear it on cold days (not many of those in London) but this one I had lined in cotton drill and have successfully worn it in the summer (on the motorbike) as well as milder autumn and winter days and it has been fine in lower temps too with a shirt under it! The fit of the premier jackets is very neat in the shoulders and the collar is a vast improvement on aero's standard collars in my opinion. This one is a keeper.

6 hours ago, Geeman said:

Ditto on the nappy bag!

This is what i have and it works quite well. https://www.dsptch.com/collections/all-products/products/utility-ruck-black-camo

Edited by youngofthesoonest