WAYWT 2020 [denim edition]

Broark

Driving Instructor outfit for teaching my 23, going on 24, year old girlfriend how to drive. 

91C1C4BC-43ED-42B4-A8B5-84880742CFE7.thumb.jpeg.21b1b3eeeda1b996b960a539b5fea468.jpeg
RMC Loopwheel Hoodie

Anderson’s Belt (Hidden)

Oni Black x Aizumi

Shoes Like Pottery

Edited by cmr_reed

9 hours ago, cmr_reed said:

Driving Instructor outfit for teaching my 23, going on 24, year old girlfriend how to drive.

Good luck!

I tried to teach my 20something year old girlfriend to drive, she's now my 40something year old wife and still can't drive for shit.

Speaking from experience i would say a crash helmet and flame retardant suit would be more appropriate...oh and get the emergency services primed.

20 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

^ Jack definitely steals you the show ;)

It really does, doesn't it? I know I just said mine fits better now, but I really wish it looked as good on me as @Flash's looks on him.

*EDIT* Wow, I read Jack as jacket :D That's how much I like his jacket. 

Edited by dudewuttheheck

1 hour ago, dudewuttheheck said:

It really does, doesn't it? I know I just said mine fits better now, but I really wish it looked as good on me as @Flash's looks on him.

*EDIT* Wow, I read Jack as jacket :D That's how much I like his jacket. 

Yep, I was confused what you were talking about but as the nice person I am, I simply kept my mouth shut  ;)

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

8 hours ago, Geeman said:

@cmr_reed I've been wearing those oni axb in rotation for a year now. They are really slow faders due to the dyeing and darkness. Great fabric.

Could not agree more about the fabric! I got mine early last year, but finally fit into them now so this is one of my first wears.

8 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Good luck!

I tried to teach my 20something year old girlfriend to drive, she's now my 40something year old wife and still can't drive for shit.

Speaking from experience i would say a crash helmet and flame retardant suit would be more appropriate...oh and get the emergency services primed.

Thanks for the tip.  Think I'll go ahead and get this Toys Mccoy Buco helmet, should do the job.

image.png.dca85638e3cdaeeabac626f0355e8d50.png

7 hours ago, Collin said:

@dudewuttheheck Did you shrink it further ? It fits sooo much better now and your lost of weight is really noticeable. Well done !

@Flash Nice CSF tux! I love it

Yes I hot washed and tumble dried it in order to shrink it down further. It shrunk a lot more than I expected, but I am glad it did.

It's funny that it fits better now that I'm smaller and I always thought it was oversized, but yeah losing 26 pounds helped.

7 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Yep, I was confused what you were talking about but as the nice person I am, I simply kept my mouth shut  ;)

Lol feel free to bust on me for that. It was dumb enough that I left it up for posterity. 

IMG_1382.thumb.png.26c4e0129f5eb67ed32b1181538c3473.png

Ebbets Field (Baylor University 1955 Ballcap) Baylor is my alma mater, so I am so glad I was able to pick this hat up!

Knickerbocker pocket tee

RMC Ballpark Full Zip

Warehouse 900xx (First day of wear)

Shoes Like Pottery

58 minutes ago, Naoto Ver.2 said:

カットえのき:D

It is actually a box full of apples that I got sent to me to test out possible cider blends. Most of them are gone now but I haven't trashed the box yet. :ph34r: