Show Us Around Your Neighbourhood

Double 0 Soul

Lastly my fragrance purchase below pic taken in my car.

i got 100 ml comme des garçon- play 

very unique citrus based scent.

Also today I wore my fresh pair of Edwin Ed-39 rainbow selvedge it was a perfect fit which I will upload on the Edwin thread in a few months.

14E80F91-01F4-4E9F-98D6-07911029999D.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Bethnal Green is quite gentrified in patches these days. Whereabouts are you from @SF2Turbo? I grew up in Sidney Street, just up the road!

Yeah i'm very familiar with Sidney street and the surrounding areas i have grown up in Tower Hamlets, Initially i used to live in poplar, than in my late teens i moved to Bethnal Green. with my family where i lived for 8 years of my life. I have since moved to outer London, but Bethnal Green and Poplar will always be home to me no matter where i move, too many memories.

I can still get to Bethnal Green by car within 20 mins, which is what i did today. I left my car parked next to Bethnal Green station and took the tube.

3 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I’ve also lived on the Isle of Dogs and Bow (just off Roman Road). Where do you live now, have you become Essex Man?! :D

Yes you are right i am now an Essex man:) lol . I have quite a few friends from Isle of dogs and bow.

9 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Bethnal Green sure brings back memories. Had lots of friends there when I was I lived in London a few years back. 

Fun place to be these days. Also transport connection to central London is convenient as can be. I see alot of people wearing selvedge denim in that area. Never directly talk to anyone about selvedge denim they might think i'm weird which i kind of am:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

What a lovely place to live! it's as flat as a pancake.

It looks like folks houses are really well maintained... over here, where you used to be able to employ a 'tradesperson' to restore your ornamental woodwork, you now have to employ an 'artisan' at 3x the cost so in contrast, even the swanky houses are getting a bit crumbly.

I think the little blue/green wooded joint is my favourite.

Thanks, yeah it’s an alright place to live. it’s pretty flat but as soon as you get to the outskirts of town it gets a little hilly.

A very quit and safe place so good for starting a family. That’s why I moved back. Some of the wooden houses ornamentation is really something else. Yellow house in pic 4 is one of them. We own a one story brick house from the 60’s thankfully, so no restorations needed of that sort.

^ And here was I thinking that one would even be too low for you ;)

@Duke Mantee It certainly is. Or the whole area called Hegau. Close to the Lake of Constance and the Swiss border. I moved here nearly 8 years ago and have never regretted my decision.
I wouldn't mind visting Arbroath though :D

2 hours ago, Spiraltoy said:

Jajjemän!

sorry bout the neg rep.

Fint skare va! I'm from Vara originally so have spent a lot of time in Vänerns Pärla.

No probs about the rep! 

On 1/12/2020 at 8:00 PM, SF2Turbo said:

Just back from shopping getting out of Bethnal Green station. And pics of Bethnal Green area. Very trendy these days but growing up it used to be a very dangerous place still is to an extent.

5E0BF620-50D7-4563-A72E-5D7F530C015D.jpeg

1B183E24-9B82-4B61-BA63-BBC6246C3EEF.jpeg

78D8E78D-11CB-4101-BECB-4A272962600B.jpeg

6BA2C33D-393C-48C5-99AD-514321585445.jpeg

9B2B174B-564E-4E2F-8F3F-F89DF7C35DF0.jpeg

A53306E6-341E-4F38-9D44-92C56D5BB58E.jpeg

F5756281-F7D3-4490-AAE7-3226DCA0EB08.jpeg

77C23290-CB96-44AD-9EE9-0B0405C81859.jpeg

459B3469-4FEC-41C3-8C93-34EF96DF3570.jpeg

2B3C7B95-1AA4-4DC6-9BCF-4178A48E85EC.jpeg

ahh good memories! I was at QMUL from 2010-13 so was here quite a bit! I used to have lectures in Genesis!