New Contest Suggestion [Poll]

beautiful_FrEaK

New Contest Suggestions Poll  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What brand do you want see in a contest?

• Roy
    • Tender
    • "Green Contest"
    • Warehouse
    • Denime
    • Pherrows
    • "Osaka 5" Contest
    • Ooe Yofukuten
    • TCB
    • Something else

4 hours ago, edmond said:

Good newS warehouse is a GO  but minimum is big hope we can get good contestants 

whoopwhoop! what kind of minimum? there is around 50 voting for this, but I wonder what percentage can be expected? 30?

what numbers needed from wh? and what is the timeline? (when do they need to know by for a 2021 production, for example)

3 hours ago, edmond said:

Need denim specs and details boys and girls  

3 hours ago, nycsurfer530 said:

Do we need a denim details poll? i.e. fabric, cut, buttons, pocket bags, era etc 

not sure how to begin that process: but to repeat my 5cents yet one more time: wanting a wh 40s contest so either their '44, '46 or '47 cut with attendant details (ie flannel bags and laurel / donut buttons for '44 but not for the '47), but preferably in their new '46 denim to see how that evolves (as banner denim fairly well witnessed / evidenced) ...

perhaps if there is some spitballing of ideas here before a poll is set up that gathers up those proposals and sets up the vote

crossing fingers such a process does not produce a mad frankenstein / sda mashup / boaty mcboatface model... preferring a more purist pair repro era-specific approach myself but looking forward to the process...

9 minutes ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

whoopwhoop! what kind of minimum? there is around 50 voting for this, but I wonder what percentage can be expected? 30?

There may be some upside from folk who voted for other another category but are still up for a WH competition. 

I agree with all of your proposals Bartles if that makes the polling any easier. 

@edmond Are WH up for a competition patch or am I being greedy?

Has the idea of @Iron Horse doing a competition shirt to go alongside the jeans still got any legs?

Yea well carry the excess pairs dont worry well sell it more expensive if you dont sign up. 

patch can be customized but it will be more expensive . I suggest not i hope we can just choose from the options from

the wh  jeans 

2 minutes ago, Broark said:

I'm onboard with what Bartles listed: early WWII 40's repro, laurel/donut buttons, flannel pocket bags and a denim other than the mainline denims from WH.

There are tons of ww2 repro from

wh i need to be specific for this boys

If it's decided that we're going with WH should we start a new dedicated thread?
What specific details are you looking for? Arc positioning, pocket shape, flannel pocket bag colors (I think miss-matched flannel pockets would be cool, peak WWII?), button and rivet backings...
Also I want to make sure the tab isn't stitched down!