New Contest Suggestion [Poll]

beautiful_FrEaK

New Contest Suggestions Poll  

120 members have voted

1. 1. What brand do you want see in a contest?

• Roy
    • Tender
    • "Green Contest"
    • Warehouse
    • Denime
    • Pherrows
    • "Osaka 5" Contest
    • Ooe Yofukuten
    • TCB
    • Something else

6 hours ago, UkeNo said:

^ But Roy, a one man operation could make enough jeans for a competition (he has in the past so a mute example)?

Cant fathom the logic here? 

Maybe. He’s taking photos of benches on his Instagram - bored? In the end what are we talking about - two dozen pairs of jeans? Can’t fathom the logic in misspelling cant.

Edited by thedapperdane

Warehouse seems to take the lead; i'm sure they'll come up with something unique in their anniversary year; we just have to make sure we can arrange enough pairs for the contestants so we would definitely need the backing of a store. I'd really prefer a pair that uses the new denim or 14.5oz denim. I have two pairs already that use the banner denim

I've been in touch with @rodeo bill for further details on a run of Tender Co. jeans - here's a snippet of his reply:

'I'm reallypleased to be included in a competition list, and of course I'd be delighted to help out any way I can, however as I think I mentioned my production is really full with seasonal garments production, so I'm not sure when I'd be able to fit in a jeans run.

From a quick look at the poll it seems like people are more into some of the other brands for this (I really like the sound of the Green option!) If you guys do decide you'd like to do a Tender contest I'll have a certain amount of stock available from the end ofJan, probably enough for everyone to get they're preferred cut and size, if that helps. '

Maybe we can continue this in the Tender thread

Thanks

Edited by UkeNo
Link