Hats, caps, lids, buckets, domes, bean pods, skull cap, roofs, helmets, head pieces, bonnets, chapeau

mpukas

This is really helpful Buler

Next time we're challenged with this nonsense 'do you really need 64 pairs of jeans'...

Yeah it's pretty normal... my mate on the denim forum has 100 hats... so actually I'm a bit light and could do with a few more pairs... 

Good luck with that!  I tried that with a friend who has 500+ (really hard to count when you have that many and some in offsite storage) hats. My wife just said "you are both crazy".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 11:21 PM, cheapmuthafukr said:

Love this Kapital trucker.

28A8D668-9296-4B8D-90AD-70733139F5FF.jpeg

Anything with cats on it automatically gets points. Men also love beets, and I sort of want to buy the new Indigofera/Ebbets field “Root of all Evil” cap. It has a huge turnip on the front. But it’s expensive and I’d look ridiculous in a short brimmed cap, I don’t pitch for the Yonkers or whoever, and I don’t direct Gene Kelly movies. Would make me very happy to wear it around the kitchen though. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah I need to decide whether to start repairing the starting holes or move on to a next one. No idea what to get next though. The cap has been washed plenty and now that it is so light coloured my sweaty bald head makes it brown and needs more washes more often..