Denime

• 2 weeks later...

x post from the Evo thread. maybe this will convince fence sitters to get a pair of Denimes? :D

denime xx - my latest pair - i've been wearing this pair the most lately, about 14 months of hardwear, one 'Coke' and detergent wash, two normal washes. will probably give it a wash in another two months' time.

fit pics here -

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1797568#post1797568

Picture419.jpg

Picture420.jpg

Picture422.jpg

Picture421.jpg

Picture423.jpg

Picture424.jpg

Picture425.jpg

my true size is 82cm (32inch) but i size up to W33 for shrinkage allowance. and a straighter traditional cut. i don't wear my jeans skintight, always like to have some breathing room.

^ that made me sign up for the contest. how did you size on those?

thanks for the tip ^

i have the same waist as you (32inch) and im ordering a 34 on the 66xx model. i want extra extra breathing room also. have any experience on the 66xx? think ill be alright with the 34?

ps

ill be bugging you with washing questions in the near future :D

u da man

should fit ok, if it's a bit too baggy just give them a boiling hot soak and it should shrink a bit more. hmm not a fan of the 66xx so can't really help there.

good luck with your contest pair!

thanks for the tip ^

i have the same waist as you (32inch) and im ordering a 34 on the 66xx model. i want extra extra breathing room also. have any experience on the 66xx? think ill be alright with the 34?

ps

ill be bugging you with washing questions in the near future :D

u da man

I just finished reading through the threads (here and mynudies). After a closer look I think the XX would be a better fit due to the higher rise, but I'm still interested in the contest.

Does the 20% off still apply if ordering through T5?

^yes. we´ll also have labeled contest jeans. but you have to order from t5 till june 30th.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest patchmb
Hello,

I have a question does anybody known wich type this Denime is how the fit is is it slim/straight or baggy/roomy. and how the quality of the jeans is and the jeans is and how it fades.

their is a blue tab as you can see i think its old.

28i1275.jpg

2sbq4d4.jpg

I think the fit speaks for itself. Definitely not slim straight unless u want to size down to the point where u have to wear a corset. !

Hello,

I have a question does anybody known wich type this Denime is how the fit is is it slim/straight or baggy/roomy. and how the quality of the jeans is and the jeans is and how it fades.

their is a blue tab as you can see i think its old.

28i1275.jpg

2sbq4d4.jpg

I have a pair of these. Picked them up for 40 euro last february. Here is a pic of me wearing them from the WAYWT denim thread in May,

img2114u.jpg

They fit pretty loose and suspenderbuttons rock!

^That's such a great shot...

Since these Denime Kyotos are going into the closet soon (till next spring), I thought I'd take some pics.

I got these o/w, tagged size 38, measured size 34.5 (!), one of the reasons I didn't feel confident in the sizing to join the Denime contest... Part of the tag was torn off when I got them, unfortunately...

p9140107.jpg

p9140108.jpg

Not really a lot of fading or contrast since they only got about 4-5 months of light/weekend wear and they have a pretty light colour.

p9140100.jpg

p9140102.jpg

p9140104.jpg

p9140105.jpg

Like I said, not much fading, but some roping, which is surprising since I wore these rolled up or cuffed most of the time...

p9140109.jpg

p9140110.jpg

The denim is very soft and smooth, with a light, very blue dye. They were a perfect summer pair -- I'm looking forward to wearing them more next spring -- but not a dark, fast fading, high contrast kind of denim that most people tend to like...

p9140119.jpg

the blue hue of the Kyoto jeans is indeed rather unusual, takes some getting used to especially when all your other raw denim is dark indigo. I finally got around and gave my Kyotos their first wash. They shrank a lot more than expected; 2.5" in the waist and 3.5" inseam! (post soak 31" waist and 35.5" inseam) Needless to say they were ballcrushing me, after a couple of days they stretched to a , almost, bearable size. Will post some post soak detail pictures of the denim this tomorrow.

• 1 month later...