Denime

I got these used and I don't know which model they are. I suspect these to be the 15type model, for the big backpockets. They are slimmer than the tokyo edition.

dsc03025y.jpg

dsc03023.jpg

dsc03022d.jpg

dsc03021.jpg

the denim is amazing, crispy...

dsc03029m.jpg

they look like they have been in the closet for ages, too bad there are white faded lines running down the sides where they were folded but well, it's a part of their story after all.

if anyone knows which model they are, please let me know I'm just curious...

Guest Arcarsenal

thanks for the compliments guys, and thanks again kit714 for the jeans. 'lejandro sorry to hear you don't like my shoes :( They're Clarks Desert Treks, pretty comfortable at least! Got any shoe suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Fit pics of my Denime Kyoto Model. My dad picked them up on a business trip to Japan last March. I didn't specify to get them raw, so these are o/w, unfortunately. They're tagged size 38(!) and the waist measures 34.5" and fits just right. A little tight on the thighs but I think they'll stretch out to a perfect fit after a couple bikerides. The color is very bright blue, perfect for summer!

p4290080.jpgp4290079.jpg

This is what Denime does do their jeans in the o/w process... Fucking brutal. I soaked them trying to get rid of some of those machine washer/dryer generated creases and they went down a little. I also managed to stretch the inseam a little because in the above pics they were barely long enough at 34.5".

p4290074v.jpg

p4290077.jpg

ok when did this happen? http://item.rakuten.co.jp/denimeonline/7000-9317-96/#7000-9317-96

a denime wrangler repro. i saw these yesterday in osaka and if i hadnt just paid for some evisu i would have gotten these instead, they were so nice. if they are still around a year from now, i know which pair i will be gunning for next.

denimecollage.png

I bought these denime for 40 Euro a few months ago. blue tab and suspenderbuttons W30. does anybody have more info on this one, because the tag doesn't have anything printed on it.

thanx in advance

I bought these denime for 40 Euro a few months ago. blue tab and suspenderbuttons W30. does anybody have more info on this one, because the tag doesn't have anything printed on it.

thanx in advance

nice deal! where did you buy them?

• 2 weeks later...