Denime

@bF

I haven't tried Resolute jeans on yet but the reviews are quite good as if they're back to early Denime style.

Edited by Naoto

• 2 weeks later...

Part II of my denim exploration: Denime 66XX Orizzonti. My personal grail - I was too late to jump on the Denime love train but have seen almostnice's contest pair and wore b_fs old 34 for a while, so I know that denim produces some of the best fades out there. This one is still in virginal state but heavier and stiffer than I'd expected from 14,5oz, but also less hairy than I recalled. The look pretty normal but size 36 fits me like a glove out of the box. Would do some crazy stuff to get my hands on one pair, one being not sending them back.

DSC_9414.jpg

DSC_9415.jpg

DSC_9416.jpg

DSC_9417.jpg

DSC_9418.jpg

Edited by Max Power

• 1 month later...

Looking great Nemo

And I can't stop watching the hardcore faded retired jeans from TV Shooter!!!!

Keep them alive for ever

• 3 weeks later...

This is THE Denime 66XX.

The other models Denimio offers are the standard 66. You can distinguish them by the leather patch on the 66XX (instead of paper patch on the 66). The 66XX is available in raw and one-wash.

You can find measurements on all the Rakuten shops which offer the 66XX or also on Denime.jp

latest update, first day after latest wash. nothing changed on the images, no filter,......

love em!

IMAG0649.jpg

IMAG0651.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

IMAG0654.jpg

the denim is not slubby or irregular at all, but the marbling on this pair is awesome, like this state a lot!