Denime

I do recall Denime fakes floating around on ebay some years ago, so i guess it's possible.

And with the current high prices on Shins and Orrizonti Denime it would be attractive to produce fakes.

Not saying these are fake though!

But the patch also looks a bit off to me, and the denin looks different.

Weren't there Evisu fakes also using 2 colours of selvage?

Posted · Hidden by Maynard Friedman, March 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Maynard Friedman, March 29, 2012 - No reason given

Sorry for the crappy pics..so,here is the denime i talked about before.How do you think guys? :huh:

20120328202433.jpg

20120328202545.jpg

20120328202715.jpg

Awe, why did you remove the 2 pics that made them look like potential fakes, ie the patch and selvage?

denime was and is quite popular in japan (more than sufu represents it). I think i remember naoto saying there were fakes of denime jeans.

yeah the leather patch and tag seem off.

denime's leather patch are indeed sometimes randomly numbered (the xx-line). but sometimes they have a constant labeling, like the lot.178.

yeah,i agree with you spidereye,if this is true than it is the first time i've ever heard of the fake denime.that's why i'm asking opinions from you guys..and mich,i've used to have this evisu of 2 colour selvage and i believe it's not fake..

img1017v.jpg

sorry if you think this as ignorant pic.it's the only memories i'd on the evisu's

no problem :)

the two colored selvage of the evisu (black/yellow) is sometimes referred to as "tiger selvage". afaik.

about your pair of denime. it might really help to ask a reliable retailer and the best one would be naoki from "pants shop avenue".

i really think there were and maybe still are denime fakes. hell there are even samurai and ironheart fakes and whatnot.

the phone number on the tags are different... i would say fake, but there's even a "thai levi's fake" thread.

that patch looks pretty shameful, the pocket stitching looks pretty abysmal, and length 32? i mean, they could be real, but denime should disown that pair if they are.

nope,i pay none for this denime..it's a property of my buddy..the thing is..would i hv the gut to tell him this denime is fake?damn..beside, i still enjoy my old-semi-busted-paper-patch-1930's-repro-denime right now..

img1529v.jpg

img1527l.jpg

img1520t.jpg

Edited by Awe

Nice pair awe/ Shit!!!! i cant help myself after seen vintage cut on every denim brands.they are all totaly awesome........for sure the new company will repro this model.just bought pair of levis duck with this character and place order for s634gx cant wait for s7000vx-rr dough :ph34r:

Haha, I had no idea that I was supposed to look in there :)

Got them from a secondhandstore i Stockholm. They had lots of life left in them, maybe worn a couple of months tops. Seller had nothing to say.

Five-button fly and yes, a rather slimmish fit. What weight in denim and what did they cost new?

Thanks for very quick answers :)

2vd1pud.jpg

I paid 600 kr, about 90$. At a kind of premium secondhandstore called "Herr Judit", they got like a million LVCs, acne and Nudies, and then all of a sudden I saw these rare (and heavy!) babies. It seems like ive found something good, im gonna wear them out with pride :)