Denime

@vIGGiou riou Bears. I purchased soon after they were listed and they sold out very quickly. A few other stores had them (Warehouse, hinoya, denimio, etc), but again sold out very quickly.

If you don’t want to miss out on the 66 I’d suggest setting a ‘page modified’ tracker on Bears’ ‘Denime’ main page and getting an alert when the page has been updated. I haven’t done this myself, but suspect it would work based on experience tracking other sites.

Edited by tooth

7 hours ago, tooth said:

@vIGGiou riou Bears. I purchased soon after they were listed and they sold out very quickly. A few other stores had them (Warehouse, hinoya, denimio, etc), but again sold out very quickly.

If you don’t want to miss out on the 66 I’d suggest setting a ‘page modified’ tracker on Bears’ ‘Denime’ main page and getting an alert when the page has been updated. I haven’t done this myself, but suspect it would work based on experience tracking other sites.

How to set up "page modified" tracker?

12 hours ago, vIGGiou riou said:

Hi guys. Where did you buy yours 220 ? As I see all shops are sold out ....

I think my friends at Göteborg Manufaktur ordered the 220. Not sure though when they will get them. But at least you will get another shot. :)

Do you guys happen to know details about Denime lot 1124 (Orizzonti era)?

It has Universal zipper, non-selvedge coin pocket, riveted and single-stitched back pockets, and the main button is stamped 45.

I just scored one of these from local Facebook seller in Thailand for $90, but I couldn’t find any details online. I was in a hurry because I’ll be traveling this coming week, so I bought it right away so that I can wear them on my trips

The pics are details from the seller (It’s still on its way to me). They are detailed enough to see the text on tags, etc.

29795627-08CD-4416-B9A1-D2325C3116BE.jpeg

AA8B551F-D698-4EC9-AB7B-85CA4651041C.jpeg

F6C6FFA8-F205-41B9-A86B-B1EB25CDBDBC.jpeg

88E974EA-3E92-4A6D-B2F3-45DD9EF49206.jpeg

FC3EB25F-154D-4969-BFCF-CB5C27D2F64E.jpeg

290BEF13-3120-405F-8510-DB586C431B7D.jpeg

1E91C785-21EB-4E1A-A958-2DC65E8B6845.jpeg

C24A8A34-8B3A-4151-B91E-F8FE7C0CDD03.jpeg

And a visual update:

20230403_090732.thumb.jpg.14e47aa950035fbc1db02992f3169799.jpg

My thoughts on these Lot.220A after a good two weeks of wear:

If you wanted a "perfect" Orizzonti XX type repro you are bound to be disappointed. They just changed too much from the original model.
But they are still great jeans! I mentioned it several times that I don't like a too high rise but these work very well (and shrunk a good amount) and the biggest improvement over the old XX model, they mitigated the hip flare. Many people seem to like the new leather patch as the leather is thicker and more supple but somehow I prefered the old patch.
The thing I like the most and prefer to the old Denime are the buttons. The material feels better and they are not as shiny.

The denim still has to proof itself. The second wash brought out some marbling although I washed very delicate. The "two-tone character" remained, the front side is darker than the backside.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

On 4/1/2023 at 11:24 PM, artnoi said:

Do you guys happen to know details about Denime lot 1124 (Orizzonti era)?

It has Universal zipper, non-selvedge coin pocket, riveted and single-stitched back pockets, and the main button is stamped 45.

I just scored one of these from local Facebook seller in Thailand for $90, but I couldn’t find any details online. I was in a hurry because I’ll be traveling this coming week, so I bought it right away so that I can wear them on my trips

The pics are details from the seller (It’s still on its way to me). They are detailed enough to see the text on tags, etc.

That's a tough one and there is just so little information. Details nearly look like a 551Z but the 1124 on the patch is new to me.