Denime

Haha nothing like fomo to challenge one's priorities. 

I've found that if you don't yield to fomo, when the right time comes around usually there are plenty of fantastic options...but I guess that depends on the individual. So many great jeansmakers in the world though. 

Quite right. Fomo leads to stockpiling jeans and then selling them off at a loss when you outfat them or change your brand/cut preference. Mofo on the other hand, is the logical conclusion of an Oedipus complex!

These are from the 30th Line and that iteration is supposed to be "Back to the roots" for Denime. Surely, there is probably a lot of marketing blabla but they said they went back to the original mill, recreating the original denim recipe, using the old sewing factory and so on. Who knows how much is true about that. Only thing I can say, I have handled the old Denime stuff, the older Wego products and now these. The 30th is closer to the old stuff than the other Wego models.

Some more rumors to get some traffic:

Denime will probably be handled by Warehouse in the future. Will be interesting so see how that will affect the brand (seeing Warehouse as a great brand I have no fear of quality) and how they will separate Denime from Warehouse.

Edit: got a second confirmation that Warehouse will be in charge of Denime soon. 

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I like Warehouse, however the only time the threads ripped at the crotch on a relatively new pair of jeans happened with Warehouse jeans, although they're not the only ones using plain cotton threads... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...