Denime

5 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

We’re all struggling too keep up with b_F and Broark’s new arrivals! :biggrin:

Yes. Also looking forward to @Broark not quite fitting in to his 1927 Ooe's soon and then I'll be in there like a bandit and get em for half price ;)

Edited by Dr_Heech

8 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

Yes. Also looking forward to @Broark not quite fitfitting in to his 1927 Ooe's soon and then I'll be in there like a bandit and get em for half price ;)

Don't hold your breath on that one. :P I'm really enjoying those, which reminds me I need to get some fit pics up!

An old pair of black Denime jeans. The fabric of these is lovely, a bit of slub inside and out, but they really don't seem to fade much. Leg twist on the left leg has brought the selvedge line to the front. And I enjoy how the fit is slim but seems to flare out ever so slightly at the hem.

20210911_070219.thumb.jpg.cd80d53f93e63591f9c00aba19eae033.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just now reading the last couple pages of this thread - love the fit on the XX ’51 and 66 30th Original Line @beautiful_FrEaK, those are pretty much my ideal fit for a pair of jeans these days, and I think the big cuff on the former pair is perfect. Also, maybe I’m just imagining this, but you look a lot slimmer than in the days of the Samurai fit guide.

Personally, I’m still the same size I always have been, but since my preference has changed so radically from the very slim fits I wore a decade ago to classic straight fits over the past four years or so, the end result isn’t much different than if I’d outgrown all my old jeans anyway.

I have a really bad feeling about the future of Denime. The webshop is completely sold out, no updates since January '21...doesn't look too good.
There is still a big company behind Denime (Wego) but this is no guarantee.

The 30th Original Line was a great comeback (at least in my book) but probably didn't attract too many new customers.

I had Naoki from PSA look for a good sized pair of Denime XX for me to stock up.

On 1/19/2022 at 1:08 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I have a really bad feeling about the future of Denime. The webshop is completely sold out, no updates since January '21...doesn't look too good.
There is still a big company behind Denime (Wego) but this is no guarantee.

The 30th Original Line was a great comeback (at least in my book) but probably didn't attract too many new customers.

I had Naoki from PSA look for a good sized pair of Denime XX for me to stock up.

Seems like Bears got a 66/66XX restock today, just in time for the Resolute fair that's going on there. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like that fit. The long sleeves are funny to me - I've looked at jackets by Warehouse, Flat Head, Full Count, Freewheelers, etc. that look great except the sleeves are several inches too short for me. I like my Strike Gold jacket okay but more than anything else I got it because it was one of the only ones I could find with sufficiently long sleeves. I need at least 25" but for most of those makers I'd have to size up to something like a 48-50" chest to get that... when 42 is otherwise about the right jacket size for me.