Denime

• 3 weeks later...

nah, just blank like that. but like I say before, if I see the hardware materials is an original materials from Ues and Denime. I think I will send another detail soon :D

it's an amazing piece for sure haha

so does anyone have a pair of the 30th XX or 66? does the texture have any horizontal slub like the shins/orizonnti pairs tend to have? in the pictures on denimio it’s really hard to tell. pomata’s pair looks nice but i can’t tell if that’s the 30th fabric or something else.

• 3 months later...

20190829_205508-1.thumb.jpg.f59aa86bc5810d5c10b6a14c62a7f88a.jpgHi folks,

I wonder if someone can help me identify the next Denime jacket and jeans , like year of production, are these rare, ehe quality , etc. , etc.

Any info is welcome, i have searched on the internet and send messages to people who should know it, but no response yet 

So i hope someone in this forum can help me.

20190905_113055.jpg

20190912_154702.jpg

20190905_113015.jpg

20190905_113153.jpg

20190905_113153.jpg

20190905_113232.jpg

20190910_154054_HDR.jpg

Orizzonti means it's made during the first ownership of Denime so they are probably made before 2000.
Blue tabs mean they were made for the international market, namely the UK.

The jeans should be some 66 model and the jacket could be made from XX denim as it features a leather patch.

By the way, who wears a pair of the new Original Line models?

On 10/16/2019 at 7:12 AM, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Orizzonti means it's made during the first ownership of Denime so they are probably made before 2000.
Blue tabs mean they were made for the international market, namely the UK.

The jeans should be some 66 model and the jacket could be made from XX denim as it features a leather patch.

By the way, who wears a pair of the new Original Line models?

Hi BF

i have a pair of 66 from the new line. There are some pics on the previous page. I’m happy with them although don’t have an older pair to compare them with and if I had my time again I would have sized down. 

I wore these pretty hard when I got them, but I have to confess that the regular hot washing regime has done most of the work. 
Not much more evo since those photos as the selvedge has split on the right cuff. I really need to get it fixed before they split up to my hip like those glorious Kappa-popper-tracksuit pants back in the day.