Denime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hayashi san coming to manila feb 1 2019 send me your jeans you want to  have him  sign and ill send it back pay you boys pay for shipping both ways signature is free! Hell sign denime and resolute brand only 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be in tokyo for the week and visited americaya earlier to see the 30th anniversary models. They had 3-- a 66 cut, 50s cut (836 i think) and a low rise slim cut 70s model. All i tried were 1 wash and were quite tight. I usually wear 33 or 34 for most brands (sugarcane, warehouse, fullcount) but i'm quite weary on getting the sizing wrong. I have a size 34 evisu type 1 which fits like a 32. Do i need to size up to a 35 or 36 for the new 30th anniv. Denimes? How about the older fabrics?

I will try to visit the denime store in saitama this week to see if they have the raw models.

On 2/19/2019 at 9:54 PM, mousemouse said:

I will be in tokyo for the week and visited americaya earlier to see the 30th anniversary models. They had 3-- a 66 cut, 50s cut (836 i think) and a low rise slim cut 70s model. All i tried were 1 wash and were quite tight. I usually wear 33 or 34 for most brands (sugarcane, warehouse, fullcount) but i'm quite weary on getting the sizing wrong. I have a size 34 evisu type 1 which fits like a 32. Do i need to size up to a 35 or 36 for the new 30th anniv. Denimes? How about the older fabrics?

I will try to visit the denime store in saitama this week to see if they have the raw models.

I ended up going 2 sizes up on the regular type 66 denim. I hope i did good, i will soak these and use the drier.

Is the paper patch standard on all Denime models now? I almost got a pair of the 66 type on denimio, but I thought the paper patch was used on their "budget" line with cheaper denim, so I opted not to. Not much info about them on the site, and the information online is all over the place due to all the different versions over the years.