Denime

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely not a question of need at this point. :D
So is the only difference between the 30th anniversary line and the vacuum sealed pairs is that they have a special serial number and are vacuum sealed?
I think I'll just get the normal ones and save myself the 3000 yen.

7 minutes ago, Broark said:

So is the only difference between the 30th anniversary line and the vacuum sealed pairs is that they have a special serial number and are vacuum sealed?

It looks that way, I must say the 805-Type is peaking my interest as it is something I would like to see more of, a 1980's-ish model. The phrase "low-rise" is putting me off though, need more details.

39 minutes ago, Broark said:

Low rise is a definite no-go in my book, but I'd be intrigued to see some photos if you ended up with a pair.

Yea, same for me regarding the low rise, I have a suspicion that it may be their way of making a Skinny Jeans Model for this special run, or it may be like the L.V.C. 1978 model that everyone seemed to think was amazing except for the low rise.

Saw the website earlier and just now saw their Instagram post saying that overseas orders will be delivered after the new year. So guess I need to decide if I really want a pair or not. :o

Edited by Broark
Clarification

On 30/11/2018 at 1:25 PM, Broark said:

Really? don't they use a different denim for the anniversary model?

1 minute ago, pomata said:

Really? don't they use a different denim for the anniversary model?

I was saying that the only difference between the vacuum sealed pairs and the 30th anniversary pairs is the vacuum sealing process and the unique serial number.
Both use the same new 30th anniversary denim as far as I know.

27 minutes ago, pomata said:

Fit pics after about 3 months. These have been soaked for half an hour when new. There’ s still some shrinkage to be done, I’ ll wash in a week or so

DEBFF997-585C-41DB-BAB8-91EB0B4AA953.jpeg

630BF0A0-E765-4FE9-8409-B8CE97E59268.jpeg

1C896244-EA7F-4F30-9271-F31CE0D53AE2.jpeg

Ale did you size up?

5 hours ago, pomata said:

Front rise on my pair is 31 cm. I think you can get a 36 Edmond. Probably the perfect Size for me is 33 but I love a relaxed fit and the possibility of frequent washes

Ale it says on the site its 27.5 front rise on a 36 shoild i believe them? Or it should be a 31.5 or 32 on a 36? I would 38 be too big?