Denime

^ look forward to seeing them! Your jeans on the previous page are that good they sent me on a search for more which is not quite concluded. Seems like Denime are quite scarce e.g. the WWII model. Keen to see what the 30th anniversary jeans look like.

On 15.10.2018 at 8:29 AM, pomata said:

Another pair of used denime (orizzonti) I recently got for my gf. Amazing jeans

DF08B2C0-81F0-4D7B-B0DE-D8E4A65EA7A2.jpeg

I have to bring this back again.

Such an awesome faded jeans and looking awesome on here.

I would love to see more from them!

Was wondering... has anyone heard any more about the actual release of the 30th anniversary jeans?

I contacted Denimio who said they hoped to have them online in December. However, I've seen the shrink wrapped pairs and seen that there was an exhibition on Tokyo so it seems a long wait. Worth testing that here.

The wait would be worth it if they deliver the quality of fades in this thread. However how likely is that - if anyone has a view, I'd be interested. Or is that what crystal balls are for??!!

It’s worth remembering that most of the lustworthy fades in this thread belong to Denimes from the Shins or Orizzonti era. I’m not sure whether the current owners use the same denim, construction, production, etc.

@MJF9: We haven't heard much more than what is available online. If you contact Deniem directly they will direct you to their offical homepage http://denime30th.com/ and to wait for further information.
At least they acknowledge the demand from oversea customers and also want to seel the 30th collection to oversea customers.

If the jeans really turn out to be like "ye olde" Denime we don't know.
They say they are working with the old suppiers and people working at Denime at that time to re-create the original fabrics and cuts. I think we have to wait and see...

They look suspicious.
I don't know if the patch design they used for the 25th anniversary was also used by Denime under the Orizzonti-era before but when Denime was managed by Orizzonri they didn't exist for 25 years.

The care tags looks like the original ones but could still be faked quite easily. 

A thriftshop in which country?

7 hours ago, bod said:

The rivet says DENIM BASIC.. isn’t that a good clue

5 hours ago, bod said:

Rivets should be stamped DENIME BASIC  

I'm guessing you were top of the class in Detective school.:D:D:D

Seriously though, I thought they looked real and was going to say that even if they were fake they are very good fakes but damn, is there really good money/trade in ripping off such a small, niche brand???

Edited by 501XX4EVER

• 2 weeks later...