RAW measurements for size 34 in cm

flat waist 91

front rise 30

back rise 41

thigh 69

ale i wanna order a  pair where did  you order yours? thanks

ed

• 2 weeks later...

i love the fat spaces between the stitching on the back pockets (what do you call them?) i get annoyed when otherwise great jeans have very narrow spaces between the stitching (less puckering down the track too). in fact, the shape of those spaces is one of the very first things i look at when assessing a pair of jeans. :) i love ooe's (thickish too and very straight with just a tiny suble bit of wonkiness) and my sda champloo's. 

48 minutes ago, oomslokop said:

i love the fat spaces between the stitching on the back pockets (what do you call them?)  

I'm not sure but you certainly don't call them 'fat' in 2018. I can hear the moderator's footsteps now... :ohmy: 

52 minutes ago, oomslokop said:

i love the fat spaces between the stitching on the back pockets (what do you call them?) i get annoyed when otherwise great jeans have very narrow spaces between the stitching (less puckering down the track too). in fact, the shape of those spaces is one of the very first things i look at when assessing a pair of jeans. :) i love ooe's (thickish too and very straight with just a tiny suble bit of wonkiness) and my sda champloo's. 

Yes, some of my favorite details and evo on any of my jeans is back pocket related.

It's hard to tell from that Instagram picture but is the patch leather or paper?, paper I hope.

10 minutes ago, 501XX4EVER said:

Yes, some of my favorite details and evo on any of my jeans is back pocket related.

It's hard to tell from that Instagram picture but is the patch leather or paper?, paper I hope.

That should be a leather patch as Denime always used leather patches on their XX models. And from the picture it looks exactly how their leather patches used to look. A bit glossy.
Think of it as an early 50s model when leather pacthes were still used ;)

5 hours ago, oomslokop said:

I assumed you are talking about the left & right spaces of the pockets no?

Personally find it abit too far apart, makes it looks abit odd aesthetically. Most likely just me being denim-nerd picky :rolleyes:

(Top stitching spaced very nicely)

On 10/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, Broark said:

Looks like we might have our first peak at them here, or at least they're a sample if Google Translate is right.

23 hours ago, oomslokop said:

18 hours ago, redragon said:

I assumed you are talking about the left & right spaces of the pockets no?

Personally find it abit too far apart, makes it looks abit odd aesthetically. Most likely just me being denim-nerd picky :rolleyes:

(Top stitching spaced very nicely)

I quite like the inner line stitching and the proportions of it!

my favorite being the Joe McCoy 901:

L1011222.jpg