Denime

rumors say, denime was on its top during the orizzonti era. but...well...don't we always say "it was better back then" ?! I haven't handled the orizzonti xx denim..but i know and saw a lot of the shins xx denim and it is great! I think you can't go wrong with any of the 2. if they are worth the money...that quesrtion can only be answered by yourself. but if you wanna spend less, take the xx type from the new owner.

Yeah..i have seen xxorizonti model in really great worn condition...the fades are nice,leg twist,roping....all the good shit bout denim wear..represent with this brand. ;)

oh sorry I didn't realized that the pics are showing a smaller size.

So it will be perhaps like on the original Levis 501 which came with a total of 4 buttons up to size 29 and with 5 buttons from waist 30 and up

maybe some remember that i compared some construction issues of my xx type (new owner) with my 66xx (shins).

here's a short review.

old 66xx

P1030733.jpg

new 66xx

50120025.14.-_4.jpg

from this picture i would say the constructionc on the button fly is equal. and the looser stitching on the xx type is maybe really a 50s detail.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

haven't done my research I'll be honest...b-F whats the difference between the new standard denim and the new XX denim (10000yen price difference)? i said i haven't seen any worn in pairs but didn't even think of checking out for their predistressed:

http://www.denime.jp/shop/item/index?category_id=1

denim still looks nice but there's def. something different about it....still can't wait to see in a real broken in pair though!

66XX

here's a pic of my (shins) 66XX W36. 5 buttons but apart from that the constuction & stitching looks identical. be very interested to see if the new denim compares to the old and how they fit/shrink.

my (shins) 66XX are a tight fit they measure W34 after a wash and don't stetch out too much with wear. if i could buy again i'd size up. very different from the old 66type that were a lot looser around the top block and a better cut really. denim not as good as the XX though.

(sorry, the only way i could upload the image was to do it this way, if anyone can help me upload images to a post please help me out!) Edited by lcfc9

let me say how i feel about this denime.the patch(Lot 055 F1) feels like rubber but looking at other side it's truly a leather,although i can't describe the type of the leather,my bad :blush: .the fabric is so soft but show no fading sign from wash or soak.and the pocket bag(last pic) also feel and look difference.Sorry mate,that's all the pics i've with me now.I'll try to take and upload more later.