Denime

^reading, reading, reading and searching. sometimes asking others :)

Just impressing, you must be a speedy reader

wished I could do this the same fast way (lol)

^

and any possibility for an english version of this japan yahoo site or how I can translate the whole page?

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Im a fan of Denime by lurking this thread .Actually when i want to buy my 1st sammy ,i was recommended for this simple jeans(denime) first impression its a plain jeans with no back pocket arcuate, red tab, leather patch and fuck its ORRIZONTI & damn expensive waist 38 for$850.Now i know why they markup the price sky rocket.

#1 question what is the diff between orizonti and shin model ,lets compare it with xx model.

#2 question I found xx shin model size 36 in one factory wash condition.seller asking for $500...its worth it? God bless you :D .

rumors say, denime was on its top during the orizzonti era. but...well...don't we always say "it was better back then" ?!

I haven't handled the orizzonti xx denim..but i know and saw a lot of the shins xx denim and it is great!

I think you can't go wrong with any of the 2. if they are worth the money...that quesrtion can only be answered by yourself. but if you wanna spend less, take the xx type from the new owner.

i don't know if you guys had ever see and meet this..i just ran into denime leather patch shins era with blue and yellow selvage..will upload the picture later if i get the chance..can someone please enlighten me on this?as far as i know,denime = yellow selvage..

Edited by Awe

I can only speak for my pair of 66XX (I actual wear because I was in the garden) which has 4 inside buttons but is also a size 34.

I don't know if they tweaked the fit again a bit. Compared to the xx type, this 66xx is somewhat tighter than I expected it to be. becuase the xx type from the new owner is bigegr than the shins one. i only found 2 shops on rakuten carrying that model.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

^^^^^

Thanks about google translation help

^and B_F Great link and nice reapair pics.

The fly of the new pants are missing one button for my taste, so total should be 5 instead of 4 buttons