GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

Took the advantage of me being in the North to go to one of the bigger cities some people outside of Germany might now...Bremen

Northern Germany's version of sustainable energy : biogas and windmills 

WB6fFAW.jpg

The mascots of Bremen

N7cbJ8I.jpg

When here, drinking the local beer (it's really not so good but I was raised with it ;) )

x4Pqpfa.jpg

Went to a store called Four Aces, they have some nice brands

QUJrL6m.jpg

And left with 2 t-shirts 

vbO9pec.jpg

Hi guys! I've been absent for a couple of weeks because of hospital visits. I have some problems with one of my eyes which the doctors can't seem to solve :/ 

The jeans are amazing but I have nowhere near the roping as @beautiful_FrEaK;) I will wash them in a couple of days and will try to update with more pictures! 

I have to say, I am very happy with the jeans. I was a little skeptical before I bought them. I didn't feel good from the first chart published by Bobbo, especially the narrow hem and rise seemed to me too low. I was also worried that denim would be too much japanese fast fader. So, I was waiting for to have them in the hands and on my legs to decide, if I'll join contest, or no. But now I see that everything is different. Fit is absolutely comfortable and denim looks really like vintage durable denim :rolleyes:

Just want to follow up our discussion with @beautiful_FrEaK about similarities with LVC. I was never wore sixties cut, even I own one pair of 1966 LVC 8 years still with tags. Yeah, they are in the queue for to be brake in. Still not.... but I tried them yesterday (as also the other years cut of LVC) and fit is quite similar and fit pics from LVC thread seems to me also close. But maybe I could be completely out ..... Any opinion ?

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Maharu, I like your experiment to wash them as much as possible. Never tried. I am curious for to see the result after one year. Maybe beautiful light blue. Think, that could be my next project....

what temperature for to wash ?

@vIGGiou riou i don't think i wash that often. Will be around once a month. But I do think these will look different than the other pairs I worn, maybe quite light an low contrast. I would really not mind that though!

I wash them together with the other wash. 30, 40 or 60 C, it doesn't matter I put them in the wash er with what else needs to be washed and won't get harmed with a pair of pretty new denim. And initially I gave them a really hot spin! No secrets really :)

@Bobbo haha, I find new crinkles I never saw before every time I look at them :D

@Bobbo

Edited by maharu