Bobbo

GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Thanks! Yes I'm really happy with this fir and the cut in general. All my fears of the size 35 being too small are gone :) I really think they made a great pattern here. Altough it's based on the Ooe 02 model, I think the GBG001 fits much better on my body. The back rise of the 02 is longer, resulting in too much fabric and making a loose fit in the back and backside of the thighs.

Is it confirmed now how many participants we are and where everyone comes from? :)

I caved and threw them in the wash, as they were sweaty as hell. Almost 30°C we had around here the last few days.

I’ve been wanting to hold off on washing for a couple months but it’s been pretty hot here lately and I’m not sure I can go more than a month. :sleep:

3 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Is it confirmed now how many participants we are and where everyone comes from? :)

Not entirely confirmed! Around 70 pairs have been sold. Amongst them, 28 in Japan. We've urged everyone to join in on the fun, but it's hard to tell who will and who won't.

I'm gonna sort out a list of those we know will join in the coming days but for now I think #gbg001contest on Instagram is the safest bet to follow outside of the Sufu-community.

Edit: We've sent jeans to loads of places though: Japan, South Korea, Russia, Germany, USA, Denmark and Sweden from the top of my head.

Edited by Bobbo

Thanks for the review T! (And Mike of course)

Nice write up! I would say smooth rivets > hair on hide though ;)

But that is nitpicking, love my pair! 

Will watch this thread closely. It'll be interesting to see this White Oak style denim fade. 

2nd pair is in Philadelphia!!!!

Fantastic review b_F -- thanks for taking the time to do this.  I'm amazed at the attention you pay to each detail, some of which I can barely discern due to a little colorblindness ;-)

Edited by JohnM