GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

You mean it's german along the lines of breaking your spaghetti before cooking them? Heard that one recently and was a bit shocked...
Anyways, here are some fitpics after a week of wear. They are already starting to lighten up in a few areas and are almost ready for a wash, but I'm trying to hold off for another week or two and wash them about every two weeks or so.

9TRAlZK.jpg

nfseOrL.jpg

Also random shots and a beer I drank recently. Supermalty and caramelly, as the name said. Came with a whooping 10% of alcohol :D

f3St2cA.jpg

syK4xJK.jpg

T8y7Y1S.jpg

16 minutes ago, tigerstrom said:

Did they shrink more after the 60c wash? @maharu

Yes, they tightened up a bit everywhere which was what i hoped for! But they didn't lose any more Inseam, strange enough.. That means they are still about 2 cm longer than I asked for. Not really a biggie though! 

as written in picture, I decided not to wash them. life will let me know when they will need water....48585097326_c0d51dde6c_o.jpg

shape of back pockets inspired me to try them with my Lee Storm Rider

r48585325057_ff923250e6_o.jpg

Edited by vIGGiou riou

Yesterday, we went to the movies and watched the latest Tarantino. It was okay but he definitely made better movies before...

Hppi2zal.jpg

Besides being the quality manager of the company I work at, I'm also responsible for the wastewater treatment at our plant.
It's an anaerobic plant from which we get biogas to use it in our company's CHP (combined heat and power plant).

L5pLEs8l.jpg

UPKdzAgl.jpg

Since we had some issues with a too high pressure in the pipeworks, we had to open and clean this heat exchanger today.

4vvik5pl.jpg
It's a mess to open it

mwWyCZpl.jpgN0FGgPal.jpg

Honestly, we expected it to look worse but after cleaning, the flow rate and pressure is way better.

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

36 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Send them a pm mate that you want a pair if/when there's a new run. Lots of folks buggering us about getting pairs so I reckon it will happen.

Thanks Bobbo. I asked them if any more sizes will come around, but the answer was no at least for the time being.

On 8/21/2019 at 1:44 PM, heyson said:

Thanks Bobbo. I asked them if any more sizes will come around, but the answer was no at least for the time being.

If for some reason my gf decides to not proceed, I’ll give you measurements.