GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

Thanks! I’ve been fiddling around with the cuffs, will probably make them a little smaller once the denim settles a little bit. I’ve even thought about no cuff and stacking them for a change.

^ sorry to hear this b_F.  We all look forward to hearing more about the jeans when they make it to you.

Thankfully, research has shown that extra time in the delivery truck enhances vintage appeal through fade acceleration, though your mileage may vary ... ;-)

I shrunk mine up with a hot soak and then a warm machine wash and here are the pre and post wash measurements for a size 34.

Waist - 34.5 / 32.5

Front Rise - 12.5 / 12

Back Rise - 16 / 15

Thigh @ crotch - 13.75 / 13

Thigh 1” down - 13.25 / 12.5

Knee 14” down - 9.25 / 8.75

Hem - 8.25 / 7.75

Inseam - 36.75 / 34.5

No fit pics as I already packed them up to get hemmed but they fit great!

Hello guys! 

Mine was waiting for me when I got home on thursday! Picked them up on friday and washed them to get some shrinkage out. 

Wore them the first time yesterday and they fit like a glove(in a good way)! Super happy with them.

Going to post some fit pics later on,  seem to have a problem uploading at the moment.

Thanks to @Bobbo, denbimbase and  the Göteborg Manufaktur crew for creating these! 

Little update after a week of wear, creases are setting in nicely.
Had a company boat party this week, the jeans were not worn on the boat. :D
IC5fovm.jpg
5U5Lrke.jpg
After a week of wear the creases are setting in nicely, still trying to figure out the cuff situation.
Nm4Xgir.jpg
MKWhqQL.jpg
F7zO04W.jpg
CAjKIOo.jpg
FMZ510o.jpg
TgmtcFf.jpg
I think the smaller double cuff works, but I'm trying them out uncuffed this weekend.
YHKoQfS.jpg