GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

Yeah my backpocket stichting on one of the pockets is going but other than that, they're pretty good. I put them on everyday just so I can say I got dressed haha. But working from home, going on lots of walks around the neighborhood and working on my car. Not much going on for me.

EDIT: Decided to add some photos haha (and not double post). Still need to give them a wash, but you can see some evolution on the top button! Pics aren't in the greatest lighting but oh well.

EDIT 2: Damn, the resize killed the quality on the first two pics haha. Oh well, damn imgur. 

rgshbu1.jpg

Bm6MFgE.jpg

Blckl4J.jpg

ooIzQSv.jpg

Edited by d-rew12

Didn’t post here quite long. To be honest, in past 2 months I didn’t wear my gbg so often, but sure in summer I will...

and here you go after 165 days...

2FD2F764-44FA-4950-8D5A-0F055CE5ECC4.jpeg

@MJF9 I don't have a fixed rotation. I try to focus on these contest jeans (which means 2-3 days wear a week) and the other days I just wear what I like. Most of the times Resolute 710, Ooe 02 and now the new Sugar Cane. And on every other odd day whatever I feel like: old Denime, SDA, orSlow...

32 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Have you got something else new in b_F?

I couldn't pass these Denimbridge 05/DB19. They are also sewn by Kuniyoshi-san from Double Volante but use a lighter denim (12.7oz). The cut is the same as the GBG and that one works really well for me.