GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

After wearing mine for a bit, I have truly fallen in love with them haha. I still wish for a tiny bit more space in the waist but i've been almost wearing them everyday now, and no real complaints. Was so-so at the start but was worth it! Glad the guys at göteborg manufaktur convinced me to keep them haha. First wash hopefully soon-ish. 

Was in the portland/woodland area for four days for a wedding for New Years. I really enjoyed my time there. The woodsy, rainy, overcast environment is really my jam. 

A little visit to my uncle somewhere in Vancouver, WA. Nice and cozy neighborhood. 

sxrxSzj.jpg

LtqJ4D2.jpg

9LyYWUr.jpg

Woodlands area where there was a insanely curvy road leading to our destination for the ceremony. 

XbgzetE.jpg

lGhDBCt.jpg

Fit pic

Freeman jacket

Boncoura shirt

Contest Jeans

ZgDmmU5.jpg

myaVyqZ.jpg

VlfRCP1.jpg

MYGihfg.jpg

Downtown Portland area. I wasn't able to really taste the local foodsy stuff except for Kim Jong Smokehouse (pork bun; twas good if a little overpriced) and some other place down in N Williams Ave which was terrible. Wish I was able to get something from the many food carts I saw. 

fo9r2rl.jpg

uCMaMhC.jpg

Eyj6PK3.jpg

ej0c1SD.jpg

PdLKWZV.jpg

SEPDX. Wasn't open as we were too early.

PRudC3O.jpg

Hot pot somewhere outside Portland.

Q7wt0rr.jpg

Chicken Feet

uBjIcGd.jpg

Wedding Day. Suit from Proper Cloth. Like it for the most part. Design needs some work (e.g. less of a high gorge and lower button stance) so hoping they give us those those options later on. I probably could have also make the suit a little longer and let the waist out just a bit but again I like it enough.

zGdug0e.jpg

ZxEFhIW.jpg

Jeans now

8DNs96S.jpg

xSJos7v.jpg

3KTFwN3.jpg

5Z81UM1.jpg

NdtaADH.jpg

Edited by ALB

Another two weeks down the road, another hot wash.
The patch is starting to crack and get all fuzzy, The roping is insanely strong and the leg twist is coming along nice!
Also fly fades and somehow, despite the often washing honeycombs are coming along.
Cheerio!

IMG_20200105_145116.jpg

IMG_20200105_145123.jpg

IMG_20200105_145148.jpg

IMG_20200105_145214.jpg

IMG_20200105_145220.jpg

IMG_20200105_145226.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, so after whining and complaining that I missed out on these, I was lucky enough to pick up the pair srudy was selling and I’m glad to join in the comp. thanks to her! The inseam is shorter than I’m used to but I love them.

EB6C0C7F-82F4-4D7B-882A-B2AA4778EAC9.jpeg