GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

living homeless/unemployed life in full ;)

already 3 month (worn almost everyday, except for several days when its too cold, in -10C you want something warmer). almost no signs of fading or whatsoever, don't know how you develop significant progress people. great jeans overall

3M.thumb.jpg.67980deb39200e5cc02384af6f24f8f6.jpg

Thanks_M8, cool post!

edit  posts like yours, Tilmann’s beautiful new floor, Kyoto with dudewuttheheck, Moscow and Scotland with foxy2, globetrotting with mikecch and the many others of countries, cities and people’s way of life keep me returning to this site every bit as much as the denim. Keep em coming, guys!

Edited by lance

Agreed, i appreciate that this place is a 'denim forum' but the vast majority of denim discussion has already been deliberated to the nth degree, i/we can't expect new  members to read an entire forum before posting but a lot of the subject matter does prompt much eye rolling from the forum-geriatrics, it's only life away from denim that offers the chance at previously unvisited musings.

I always wash my work jeans outside-out on a 60° (no spin cycle, line dry) it looks like yours have been spun and/or left in the machine.
The surface of my work jeans is impregnated with fine sawdust so if i turn them inside-out the wash lifts the (now) wet creamy sawdust away from the surface but it gets trapped inside the leg tubes and cant be rinsed away so settles back on the surface which requires a second rinse cycle to remove the residue..when really all they need is an outside-out wash.