GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

Had a one-week-hiatus with the jeans, as they were in the dirty laundry, and I was busy with work and didn't find the time to wash them.
Wore my SDA mystery jeans for the time being, and threw them in the wash yesterday, finally. Here they are side by side, freshly washed.
The contest jeans are already way softer, but more crinkly than the SDAs. Anyways, quite promising fades on the way, as I think, but not much to see on the pictures.

IMG_20191019_160916.jpg

IMG_20191019_160942.jpg

IMG_20191019_160813.jpg

IMG_20191019_160836.jpg

@UkeNo Me and my girlfriend live in a condo. So two times a year, spring and autumn all who have condos in the same neighborhood gather and clean the yard and then eat hot dogs. 
Quite a good way to get to know your neighbors since swedes generally (or at least me) don't really like to talk to people they don't know. 

Edited by Babaron

weeks 3 and 4 (to keep track). first jeans for a long time that I wear everyday - comfortable, good fitting, interesting fading potential - what else one would desire? :D

pij1a8q.jpg?1

DVxEGdr.jpg?1

Edited by dau

3 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

right hand drive in US is going to be funny. what car is it? you must really be crazy about it to order from Japan and use a rhd car in a lhd country.

Yeah it's pretty weird getting used to haha, and definitely get some funny looks. It is a 1983 Nissan Skyline DR30, and yeah I've wanted one for a long time so decided now is the itme haha. 80s and 90s JDM cars are rapidly increasing in price so figured now is the right time.

Can't let this thread get bumped to the second page!
Gave my pair another wash yesterday, will try to get some full updates soon.
I'll admit I've been cheating on these a bit since the fit is slimmer than I prefer. But the denim is something special.
C75HELn.jpg
GMiS5JP.jpg
nOLOj96.jpg

Due to other distractions, my 32 unsoaked and 33 soaked are going unworn. Would anyone like to buy them from me and get in on this contest? 

Here's the information on the 2 pair i have and can't find time to wear.

The 33s were soaked and worn 2x, but the 32s were not soaked and worn once.

33s

Waist-16.5 pulled tight and aligned

Inseam-32

32s

Waist-almost 16 inches

Inseam-32.5

Email me directly if you're interested.  I'd be happy to sell them for what i paid, but could ship in the US for free.  Want someone to take my place in the contest.