GBG001 contest - Indigo Veins x Göteborg Manufaktur x Denimbase

Bobbo

Loving the Deninbridge jeans -- great cut, weight, and crinkly feel.  Evo will be slow since I bought both 35 and 36 -- both fit, depending on the waistline.  With loud McCoy's/Buco shirt and Lofgren engineers in Choco/Black.

IMG_5637.JPG

Mine did the same thing after a wash and was like, what's going on haha. They're awesome.

Sadly, right now I can only wear them like 1-2 times a week due to the busy season at work :(, but soon enough!

great pics everyone!

Edited by d-rew12

decided to worm soak them tomorrow with detergent added. reasons are 2 and third is just impatience. first came after todays visiting of my dentist. they stink. second reason is condition of my crotch. it needs water. tomorrow before soak I'll do pictures and measurements ....

IMG_0687.jpg

Edited by vIGGiou riou

so done. I soaked them yesterday in warm water cca 40° C after wearing them without initial soak 7 and half weeks. they met first water....

measured before soaking I didn't notice almost any stretch against measurement when they were new. just waist stretched for 1cm. measured today after drying and shrinkage is perceptible. but the denim changed and is much more soft and comfortable. shrinkage worked well and now they sit on me, like a baby's butt on a potty....:rolleyes:

some fit pics during the week...

IMG_0738.jpg

Post wash update! This denim is really something else.
Also got a new phone, so excited to see how these photos came out.
And some more photos from recently, went to a brewery with @longshanks and Selvedge1 on Instagram (don't think he has an account here?)
OsD0fAQ.jpg
J4JrhEI.jpg
GEtpqjs.jpg
VeIdYho.jpg
AgPbk46.jpg
RoMlGaz.jpg
Jb5Z1OK.jpg
U5Cm7HO.jpg
yzDXdzA.jpg
0LVxqfU.jpg
nr5WbS4.jpg
he8GoI1.jpg