• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By Bobbo
      Hi guys! The contest is (almost) over!
      We open a new thread for final submissions. Let's try to keep it under 10 pics total for your final entries.
      I will post some of the final submission by the contestants who don't have a superfuture account.
      Please keep the contest thread for comments and use this one for pics only. Thank you!
      Deadline to post final submission photos is February 28th 2021.
    • By Josh'N'Roll
      View Advert Denim Bridge, BR 05/DB 19, BNWT, size 36
      Unworn, brand new pair of Denim Bridge BR05/DB19 for sale in size 36. Price includes shipping to CONUS. I'll ship internationally with the shipping cost added to the price of the jeans.
      The jeans are unsanforized and have not been soaked or washed. Check out Beautiful Freak’s review (https://www.reddit.com/r/rawdenim/comments/gcd3hg/review_the_stradivari_of_jeans_denimbridge_05db19/) for details. Designed by Shingo-san of Denim Bridge and sewn by Kuniyoshi-san of Double Volante. Shingo-san sews a covering over the patch to protect it until the jeans are ready to wear. Such a cool detail and what I'm considering the "tag" in BNWT. There’s not much more I can say that b_F84 didn’t cover in his review. DM with questions or for additional details.
      Measurements taken the Blue in Green method:

Waist-18.125" laid flat, waistband aligned (36.25”)

Front rise-13”

Back rise-16.125"

Thigh at crotch seam-13.75"

Thigh 2” below crotch seam-13"

Knee-9.5"

Hem-8.25"

Inseam-37.25" (original length)
      Advertiser Josh'N'Roll Date 10/11/2020 Price $235.00 Category denim Brand 0 Actual size 36  
    • By Josh'N'Roll
      Unworn, brand new pair of Denim Bridge BR05/DB19 for sale in size 36. Price includes shipping to CONUS. I'll ship internationally with the shipping cost added to the price of the jeans.
      The jeans are unsanforized and have not been soaked or washed. Check out Beautiful Freak’s review (https://www.reddit.com/r/rawdenim/comments/gcd3hg/review_the_stradivari_of_jeans_denimbridge_05db19/) for details. Designed by Shingo-san of Denim Bridge and sewn by Kuniyoshi-san of Double Volante. Shingo-san sews a covering over the patch to protect it until the jeans are ready to wear. Such a cool detail and what I'm considering the "tag" in BNWT. There’s not much more I can say that b_F84 didn’t cover in his review. DM with questions or for additional details.
      Measurements taken the Blue in Green method:

Waist-18.125" laid flat, waistband aligned (36.25”)

Front rise-13”

Back rise-16.125"

Thigh at crotch seam-13.75"

Thigh 2” below crotch seam-13"

Knee-9.5"

Hem-8.25"

Inseam-37.25" (original length)
  • THE LIST
    SSENSE GLOBAL
  • ACRONYM Khaki J1B-GT Jacket
    $US 2150

khaki-j1b-gt-jacket.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=818443.18608285